Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

The wind has been taken right out of the Wigan twat's sails now

i wonder how many of those twats at Wembly yesterday will be making the effort in the Championship next season,not too many i would think

Not quite sure we, well not me as I go, but Bolton people, are in a position to mock too much.

So we've won the tallest dwarf comp this year. Let's see next season before you start ballooning.

Not quite sure we, well not me as I go, but Bolton people, are in a position to mock too much.

So we've won the tallest dwarf comp this year. Let's see next season before you start ballooning.

we'll be fine next season. Wigan won't be and our crowds will be a damn sight healthier than those

we'll be fine next season. Wigan won't be and our crowds will be a damn sight healthier than those

Our crowds are healthier anyway, even whilst they're in the Prem. My point still stands though. Till we can get those who actually purport to be fans but don't go here, we're not really in a position to mock.

It's just cock waving & pointless.

Funny that I get ridiculed by a certain dmb the one time we did it against them. But their display is brilliant.

Yep, small time, tin pot club if you wave flags. Apart from United.

I know of someone who has "boycotted" them since the Glazers came in, said he would never go to OT while theyre there...

Paid £400 for a ticket to todays match. Astonishing.

Our crowds are healthier anyway, even whilst they're in the Prem. My point still stands though. Till we can get those who actually purport to be fans but don't go here, we're not really in a position to mock.

most of us on here have followed the Wanderers through all 4 divisions,through thick and very thin times. not many wigan folk can say they have.

they'll disappear as quick as they came

Genuine question, would the Charity Shield take priority over a Championship fixture?

Yes

If they are on the same weekend

most of us on here have followed the Wanderers through all 4 divisions,through thick and very thin times. not many wigan folk can say they have.

they'll disappear as quick as they came

On here, maybe, that's not exactly filling a ground though is it, also, we're talking about the present not the past.

We need to live in that.

Their crowds are crap anyway, so it's a moot point really.

I'm with you Nb.

Seriously don't get the whole lets all laugh at Wigan because they get small gates bollocks.

They only got into the football league 30 odd years ago.

The whole town in essence is a Rugby supporting town.

They have United,Liverpool,Everton,as well as a gazillon others on their doorstep.

I don't think they do to bad when It comes to support if you take all that into account....

Its not their fans or the clubs fault they don't get more fans is it? It is what it is,they are at their maximum...

And like NB says,we on the other hand are hardly in position to mock other clubs support....

I wonder if pubs in Wigan town center are as full as ours with foreign channel watchers on any given matchday?

On here, maybe, that's not exactly filling a ground though is it, also, we're talking about the present not the past.

We need to live in that.

Their crowds are crap anyway, so it's a moot point really.

yes i agree,and i'm quite guilty myself this season,due to both parents ill health and work commitments,but i still managed to attend more games than in the prem.

hopefully next season,i'll be able to attend more aways,i do like those :innocent:

like you say,moot point,wigan are shite

Yep, small time, tin pot club if you wave flags. Apart from United.

I know of someone who has "boycotted" them since the Glazers came in, said he would never go to OT while theyre there...

Paid £400 for a ticket to todays match. Astonishing.

Wankers aren't they.