Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Wonder what their finances are looking like these days, after being bailed out once before, and given all those big big signings presumably on mega wages .......

It doesn't really matter.The Spanish speaking world will always prop up Real Madrid.They are bigger than the Spanish national economy.

• Members

Guy on Sky news just said maybe Pep had a word in the ear before the semi.

Hate to get all American but....go figure?

I'd say the absence of Messi over the two legs (yes, I know he played int he first but he may as well not have done he was that poor) was more key than any words of wisdom.

Fair play to Bayern though, they look unstoppable at the moment.

I'd wait and see what happens in next season's CL before writing anyone off and/or lauding anyone as the new greatest team ever.

I'd say the absence of Messi over the two legs (yes, I know he played int he first but he may as well not have done he was that poor) was more key than any words of wisdom.

I'd wait and see what happens in next season's CL before writing anyone off and/or lauding anyone as the new greatest team ever.

Yesterday only fueled my suspicions that barca aren't as good as Bolton Wanderers

So they're a one-man team.

• Members

So they're a one-man team.

Over the two legs they have looked that way.

I just think they were poor (and the absence of Messi made them even poorer) and Bayern were simply brilliant.

It's one tie though. Maybe they have now been toppled as the best team in Euroe, but let's see what happens next season before we write them off as being finshed/sussed out/etc.

I don't actually understand what you mean by that. Pep had a word with Barcelona to roll over for Bayern?

Pep is going to be in charge at Bayern Munich as of this summer and will be more than likely already in cahoots with training staff at the club.

He also used to manage Barcelona.

Capiche?

Reet this mon is playing for Northampton this if football not rugby

article-2297759-18CE2447000005DC-65_306x423_popup.jpg

apparently lost a couple of stone since joining!

• Site Supporter

so he did

http://news.bbc.co.u...cup/7576347.stm

team that neet,

Bolton: Jaaskelainen, Steinsson, Cahill, Shittu, Samuel (Nolan 64), McCann (Andrew O'Brien 39), Muamba, Joey O'Brien, Mustapha (Davies 64), Helguson, Gardner.

Subs Not Used: Al Habsi, Hunt, Dzemaili, Fojut.

Edited by superjohnmcginlay

this play off gamne is shit, we may be playing one of them though season after next

Napoli v Inter is on ESPN

Dzemali is playing

you can shout Gartside out at the tv for getting rid of him :)

so he did

http://news.bbc.co.u...cup/7576347.stm

team that neet,

Bolton: Jaaskelainen, Steinsson, Cahill, Shittu, Samuel (Nolan 64), McCann (Andrew O'Brien 39), Muamba, Joey O'Brien, Mustapha (Davies 64), Helguson, Gardner.

Subs Not Used: Al Habsi, Hunt, Dzemaili, Fojut.

I spent last night in the same hotel room as their Captain that day

Separate beds before anyone says owt :D