Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wigan 1 Wanderers 1

Ratwhite

• Site Supporter

what a horrendous contribution,

may i ask you what i may call them King Snowball?

I must admit, when I read your post last night I also wondered if I'd ever heard a Bolton fan refer to the pie eating wankers as The Latics. It just didn't sit right.

If you are really a Bolton fan you'll know exactly what to call them.

Wigan Rugby and Wigan Latics it really isnt that difficult to understand. I'll make no apologies for my use of term

i see why you all seem to be narrowminded when it comes to sport only having 1 sports team in the town. Whereas Wigan has 2. Well 2 and a half if you count Leigh :shiftyninja:

Edited by Piemon

Danns suspended for this and ipswich after yesterdays yellow.

Good.

Not because I think Danns is shit, because I think he's better driving forward rather than baby sitting the defence.

If it wasn't Millwall yesterday it wouldn't have been a clean sheet, a lot of work needs doing with that defence still.

Mind you, a young mildfielder playing right back, a CB at left back & a loanee can hardly be described as a defense.

Roll on next season.

Good.

Not because I think Danns is shit, because I think he's better driving forward rather than baby sitting the defence.

If it wasn't Millwall yesterday it wouldn't have been a clean sheet, a lot of work needs doing with that defence still.

Mind you, a young mildfielder playing right back, a CB at left back & a loanee can hardly be described as a defense.

Roll on next season.

Good? We look significantly worse without Danns. We were wide open at times second half through the midfield. Ipswich was a tough ask anyway but Wigan looks very tough with no defensive midfield player.

Coke looks shit and Bannan isn't the man for a local derby away from home against a side desperate for 3 points.

Good? We look significantly worse without Danns. We were wide open at times second half through the midfield. Ipswich was a tough ask anyway but Wigan looks very tough with no defensive midfield player.

Coke looks shit and Bannan isn't the man for a local derby away from home against a side desperate for 3 points.

Seems to me you didn't bother reading passed good.

Danns isn't a defensive midfielder.

It's a shame he's become a scapegoat at times for making mistakes when having to play a position outside his natural strengths.

Means now we have to reshuffle or find alternatives rather than making do.

So yes, GOOD, hopefully for him.

The rest won't do him any harm either.

Again, roll on next season.