Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pre -Season Games

Mounts Kipper

Facebook will be in melt down

Not surprised if we are in meltdown on Facebook we don't need defeat after defeat we need positives and to be on the front foot and I don't give a shite its only pre season we've had 3 pre seasons exactly the same 8-3 in friendlies is not what's needed. I don't think pretending that it's only preseason holds any water were in the shit.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Guest Blixa

Not surprised if we are in meltdown on Facebook we don't need defeat after defeat we need positives and to be on the front foot and I don't give a shite its only pre season we've had 3 pre seasons exactly the same 8-3 in friendlies is not what's needed. I don't think pretending that it's only preseason holds any water were in the shit.

Words fail me....

It's not just the results. Sounds like we're not sorting out our known problems - schoolboy defending, can't keep possession in midfield.

Message off anewman....

Out in Austria two whites fans were out there didn't know them but one was a very short elderly bloke. Got chatting to him and he was Bob on, saw him at airport on the Tuesday on way home said tarra etc and went out seperate ways. Just been told his wife found him dead that night heart attack.

Do anyone know who this could be?

Bad shit