Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

3 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Think this migration is already happening 

Be interested your know what (if any) crops are suitable for that new climate, must be some 

Just now, birch-chorley said:

In fairness to him, they can make a lot more money burning the rainforest down and raising cattle to sell us our Beef. When you’ve got tens of millions living in squalor  that’s a difficult proposition to overlook. Who are we to tell them they shouldn’t do it?

Across the USA, Europe and large parts of Asia the Forrest’s were ripped down hundreds of years ago to make way for agriculture that’s driven our economies 

We could return our own farmland back to Forrest to offset the destruction of the rainforest OR pay them to keep their rainforest in place 

Apparently a lot of it is chopped down to make way for soy beans crops that they export for chicken, pig and cow food. In last 20 yrs an area 5 times the size of switzerland taken over for soy production. Its a vicious circle. When a country becomes wealthy, birth rates drop, but to get there, they have to rape the land. Can't see it changing much myself. Famines in poor countries, and loads more refugees in the future I fear.

30 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

From what I've read, if it continues, the prediction is humans are going to try and migrate away from Africa, Middle East, south Asia, central America and southern US states, up into northern Europe, Canada, Siberia, as the temperature rises. 

I was talking to a farmer near the Fylde the other day, he says its too hot in spring and there's too much rain in summer to grow the crops they've been doing there traditionally, can't make hay.

One theory I saw related to that is that Russia doesn't give a fuck about global warming as they will be THE super power in the Warm World as their north coast will become prime shipping territory

12 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

One theory I saw related to that is that Russia doesn't give a fuck about global warming as they will be THE super power in the Warm World as their north coast will become prime shipping territory

Aye, Siberia is larger than India and China combined, with a population similar to Shanghai.

They might have a bit of an issue if 4 billion Asians try to join in the party

Speaking of the bullshit leftwaffe bbc msn climate change bollocks and Siberia - have a read up on the consequences of the melting of the permafrost and subsequent methane release...

If you can't be arsed reading find and watch this.

https://twnews.co.uk/uk-news/scientist-dedicated-to-fighting-climate-change-moved-to-siberia-to-stop-the-thawing-of-permafrost

That said I'm sure the 21st Century's answer to Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Edison and Isambard Kingdom Brunel combined - 'The Don' can come up with some leftfield thinking to turn it to our advantage? A vast system of balloons to capture the gas perhaps? Could use it to power great numbers of beautiful amazing golf courses on the previously useless tundra?

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter

He's a con man, pure and simple. If you cheer for this charlatan, you're thick as fuck, and I would like to sell you some magic beans. Would you have paid for your kid to go to Trump University?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University

Despite repeatedly insisting he would not settle, Trump settled all three lawsuits in November 2016 for a total of $25 million after being elected president.

Edited by Cheese

• Members
5 hours ago, royal white said:

Jesus, COVID is bad over there. Add them figures to the 150 million he said have died of gun crime And you’ll be lucky to find anyone left in America 

😂 fuckin hell Joe you could have a tap in here. Stop talking