Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

A better system would be to make each child wear a small explosive device and give the teacher a detonator pack at the front of the class.

If any of the kids drew a gun - the teacher could just press a button and explode them. 100% effective and what's more - those children without guns would have nothing to fear.

The fact someone is trying to defend the idea of giving teachers guns and weapons training blows my mind.

It is literally one of the most ridiculous ideas ever.

Can't argue with that.  That they (kids and staff) have to go through metal detectors is depressing enough.  

That being said, I'd bet those at Dunblane wouldn't have said no when that mad mon walked in.

It can be a massively fcuked up world at times.

Ban schools

Yes, but with staff on full pay :) 

It’s an option, the use of armed guards would obviously be better, what would you suggest?

It has been proven time and time again that the more guns you throw in the more deaths that happen.

The only answer is less guns. Anything else is pointless and pathetic.

Crush the NRA and it’s members. They’ve caused an absolutely ridiculous number of deaths. Absolutely no reason to pander to these absolute nut cases.

It has been proven time and time again that the more guns you throw in the more deaths that happen.

The only answer is less guns. Anything else is pointless and pathetic.

Crush the NRA and it’s members. They’ve caused an absolutely ridiculous number of deaths. Absolutely no reason to pander to these absolute nut cases.

WAAAAAAAAHHHHH - BUT WHAT ABOUT MY PERSONAL FREEDOMS?

Royal_white you do know that school districts  have there own armed police force don't you, with the same power as a normal copper .... so that sure doesn't work ... the schools over here dwarf (in size) the schools in the UK , they also have a habit of putting all the schools together, elementary, Middle school, junior high and high school all on the same campus, so when you finish one you basically go to the same place but next door

Edited by tyldesley_white

The fact someone is trying to defend the idea of giving teachers guns and weapons training blows my mind.

It is literally one of the most ridiculous ideas ever.

So true, it demonstrates what skilled PR operators the NRA are, shifted the debate from banning gun ownership to arming teachers.

Royal_white you do know that school districts have there own armed police force don't you, with the same power as a normal copper .... so that sure doesn't work ... the schools over here dwarf (in size) the schools in the UK , they also have a habit of putting all the schools together, elementary, Middle school, junior high and high school all on the same campus, so when you finish one you basically go to the same place but next door

Going off that it seems arming teachers is the best option!

Genuine question, Of those which have their own police how many have had mass shootings?

Edited by royal white

Left for work this morning after seeing Trumps comments on sky news this morning thinking the guy is a fucking loon.

Left the TV on but everyone else was still in bed. Got a text later this morning...

My 4 year old lad had got up early made himself breakfast and was watching the TV. When the Mrs asked what he was doing he said he was playing Mass school shooting and he was shooting all the people!

Note to self turn the TV over before going to work (or teach your kids to find cartoon channels). Mega depressing state of affairs.

Left for work this morning after seeing Trumps comments on sky news this morning thinking the guy is a fucking loon.

Left the TV on but everyone else was still in bed. Got a text later this morning...

My 4 year old lad had got up early made himself breakfast and was watching the TV. When the Mrs asked what he was doing he said he was playing Mass school shooting and he was shooting all the people!

Note to self turn the TV over before going to work (or teach your kids to find cartoon channels). Mega depressing state of affairs.

Aye was pretty shit having to explain to my then 6 year old what a terrorist was after the MEN bombing.

Proper shit world we live in sometimes

Aye was pretty shit having to explain to my then 6 year old what a terrorist was after the MEN bombing.

Proper shit world we live in sometimes

Same mate. Because he was born when we lived in manc he asked what had happened in Manchester. Me and the Mrs both ended up welling up trying to skirt around it and I had a convenient work from home day!

• Members

No Bolty I don't own a gun and don't really what to, I just did a little research a while back after the Vegas shooting to see what the fuck a "bump" stock was

45 may says he will look at banning them but you will have to see what congress does , I would not hold my breath

Another of my illusions shattered  :rolleyes2:  I suppose you don't have an irrational hatred of rabbits either?

• Site Supporter

Most of the teachers at my school were fucking psychopaths I wound the music teacher up so much he raced across the room and leathered me on the canister with one of those recorders thought it was bad but if he'd been packing a 9mm Glock I'm sure I'd not be here now .

• Members

Most of the teachers at my school were fucking psychopaths I wound the music teacher up so much he raced across the room and leathered me on the canister with one of those recorders thought it was bad but if he'd been packing a 9mm Glock I'm sure I'd not be here now .

Bloody hell C! Me and the BCGS boys though dead eye dick (with a chalk board duster) Townsend was a twat with his slipper and duster. Sounds like he was a bit of a pussycat by comparison.

• Site Supporter

So it turns out the school did have an armed security guard, but he just stood outside filling his pants with shit whilst 17 kids were killed.

I think he probably just needed more guns with bigger, faster bullets and an NRA cape.