Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Anyone Had 'the Snip'?

TroySwoosh

• Site Supporter

Spider, with the tales you tell regarding your plops I dread to think what your man juice is like.

If I spend a few days having "teaser" wanks (you know, the ones where you go to the seaside but don't even have a paddle...), I reckon by next Friday I could reach your front door from mine.

I'd suggest having a spoonful of sugar on standby

Back to contraception; they were discussing the male pill the other day on the radio- supposedly as effective as the female one. Would anyone consider it?

Blokes would forget. BTW woke up this morning with truncheon that would have allowed the special patrol group to stand a foot or so further back in their lines. Modern surgery seems to have advanced somewhat.

• Site Supporter

Blokes would forget. BTW woke up this morning with truncheon that would have allowed the special patrol group to stand a foot or so further back in their lines. Modern surgery seems to have advanced somewhat.

Top effort.

Remember years ago my grand second husband (step grandad?), told us a story of his time in the war; soldiers would wake up and quickly place their tin hat on the morning wood and see how far they could walk. Never sounded reet- they must be heavy but was a good story anyway.

I'd rather stop shagging than use a rubber.

Ok, perhaps that's an overexaggeration, but I'd be running the withdrawal gauntlet or nipping to B+Q...

I could probably count on both hands the times I've used one in my entire life (successfully).

I'm not a slag either so I've never had a dose either. :)

Nearly 5 months since I had mine. Apart from the obviously discomfort for a week or so I've been fine. Still not got the all clear though so need to go back with my 3rd sample in a week or so...

Must be different around these parts, they gave me a sample phial and told me to come back after 20 weeks, I told the nurse a jam jar would be more appropriate but I guess from her reaction she had heard that one before.

I've been thinking about this, doing it you're effectively giving your swimmers a life sentence without the possibility of parole...That's a case of animal cruelty if there ever was one.

With no possibility of release they'll probably resort to homosexuality an' all, start bumming each other.

Apparently they disperse into the body and thus are free to roam, exploring the human cosmos.

When I had an operation on my nob it must've knew what was coming on entry to theatre and shrivelled to the size of an acorn - like a shy tortoise.

I tried cracking jokes, "It's cold out" etc. but in truth I was disappointed and a tad embarrassed he was selling me short this way in front of about four women staff.

Then to boot the expert (also female) surgeon I was expecting to do the procedure then introduced me to some fifteen year old asian lad rookie who she'd be guiding (him doing it). I was perturbed enough with my size issues let alone having a inexperienced bloke doing it. All's well that ends well though...

Don't really know what the op actually entails- is it just cutting and tying tubes?

If so presumably your bollocks still make the wrigglers so they've got to go somewhere or you'd just keep swelling.

Thats just about how the consultant described it. However, there is a " non-scalpel" procedure which basically does the same thing but with no incisions that need stitching. Both can be done with either local or general anaesthetic but I'm sort of glad my surgeon preferred the latter.

• Site Supporter

Had it done with a local anesthetic.
One thing though, the nurse who came with the shaving kit was a bloke who was camp as a row of pink tents. Proper bloody effeminate.
He explained that he was there to shave me and obviously sensed I was rather less happy about this than he was.
As my voice lowered by about an octave it was quite obvious that I didn't want him anywhere near my knob.

He assured me that he'd played around plenty of cocks and was quite an expert.

To be honest, I didn't doubt it at all. He did eventually offer to leave me a BIC razor and some foam and I could do it myself. I eagerly grabbed the stuff off him and set to the job.
When I was eventually wheeled into the theatre, the nurse and surgeon were laughing their heads off at my attempts at pubic shaving. The nurse said, "I take it Brian was on pre-ops today?"
I replied that, yes, I believed he was called Brian.

The surgeon continued, "And you didn't want him to shave you, preferring to do it yourself?"
"Yes," I replied, "That's about the situation."

"Well," said the nurse, "If you'd let Brian do it, he'd have shaved a one inch square at each side, NOT the whole lot so it looks something like a plucked chicken."
Took weeks of bloody scratching to grow back.

That said, if I was in the same situation again, I'd still do my own.