Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1 Hull 0

little whitt

• Site Supporter

Urgh. Good win.. well played. But why the fuck people stayed behind to clap them i shall never know

Because some of us support Bolton Wanderers win, lose, or draw. It's not a choice.

Urgh. Good win.. well played. But why the fuck people stayed behind to clap them i shall never know

I stayed and clapped. I clapped the youngsters in what has been a tough season. Do the likes of Holding Garrett Newell Derik and co not deserve that support?

• Site Supporter

What are you talking about you muppet. Ill be there again next season. Just personally wouldnt dream of staying to clap a team after the embarassment pathetic season i have witnessed.

Don't think anyone who stayed behind to applaud were celebrating our pathetic season and relegation, but each to their own. There's no reason to criticise those who stayed to show their support for the club.

Edited by Cheese

I stayed and clapped. I clapped the youngsters in what has been a tough season. Do the likes of Holding Garrett Newell Derik and co not deserve that support?

Not only that, but thought they worked & fought hard. Worth a round of applause for the game, but not for the season.