Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Elite Posters Music Thread

Spider

9 hours ago, Rudy said:

@Spider 

Some of them tiny desk concerts are ace. There's a belter Gza did with Soul Rebels brass band. It's feckin great if Wu is your sort of thing. 

Edited by boogs
Couldn't remember name of brass band til I dug it out

• Members
26 minutes ago, boogs said:

Some of them tiny desk concerts are ace. There's a belter Gza did with Soul Rebels brass band. It's feckin great if Wu is your sort of thing. 

Oh Wu is my thing my old China. I love them .

The Mac Miller one is superb, as is Run the Jewels

Edited by Rudy

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

Oh Wu is my thing my old China. I love them .

The Mac Miller one is superb, as is Run a the Jewels

Yep, RTJ is great. Anything they do is to be honest. 

Keep meaning to give Mac Miller a proper listen, any of his stuff I mean. Not heard much at all but hear good things. 

• Members
Just now, boogs said:

Yep, RTJ is great. Anything they do is to be honest. 

Keep meaning to give Mac Miller a proper listen, any of his stuff I mean. Not heard much at all but hear good things. 

Yeah haven’t released a bad album

I love Mac, was gutted when he died. Swimming , Circles and the Devine Feminine are my favourites 

• Site Supporter

Think I’m about to lose all credibility I ever had on WWays (not that I ever had much to begin with 😊

Great new album from....Kylie....... 😂. There I’ve said it, no going back now.

Think I heard on the radio first female artist to have 5 top Albums in 5 decades. Get them Disco shoes dusted..... 

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

There is very little i lose a sense of humour about, but don't ever, ever question my tastes in music.

Wouldn’t dream of it, beauty is in the ear of the beholder when it comes to music, as long as you’re not slagging Kylie off 😉

2 minutes ago, desperado said:

Wouldn’t dream of it, beauty is in the ear of the beholder when it comes to music, as long as you’re not slagging Kylie off 😉

Oh no - my other half also knows Jason Donovan quite well. Last time we saw him, he was pooterling down Oxford Street calling out her name like a loon.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

Oh no - my other half also knows Jason Donovan quite well. Last time we saw him, he was pooterling down Oxford Street calling out her name like a loon.

Especially for you (or your missus) - good effort. Not that I planned my evening around him being there (honest 😂) but I remember him, in his dark days, appearing in New York’s (Bolton) along with some other 80s throwbacks, Go West I think. Missus fancied the 80s theme. From what I remember it was a mid-week effort late 90s, it was pretty busy to be fair.