Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Site Supporter
57 minutes ago, matty2094 said:

Anyone watching The Traitors on BBC? 

Ridiculously overdramatic but still easy watching. Me and Mrs 2094 are properly invested. 

No spoilers please

• Members

True Detective. Night Country.

Watched the first episode last night. Interesting but reminds me very much of something else I have watched based in the Arctic Circle where they unearthed some fossilised mammoth or similar which was giving off some mind bending virus or other (I think!). Name escapes me.

First ever series was the best with Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey IMO. Jodie Foster might well lift this one when it really gets going.

• Members
6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

True Detective. Night Country.

Watched the first episode last night. Interesting but reminds me very much of something else I have watched based in the Arctic Circle where they unearthed some fossilised mammoth or similar which was giving off some mind bending virus or other (I think!). Name escapes me.

First ever series was the best with Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey IMO. Jodie Foster might well lift this one when it really gets going.

Fortitude

First series was decent, second went completely stupid 

• Site Supporter
46 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

That's the one. Cheers mate. Yes, I agree with all of that.

It was a cracking first series right up until the last episode when it went all a bit weird. Put me off watching the 2nd series, seems I swerved a bad un.

• Members
36 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

It was a cracking first series right up until the last episode when it went all a bit weird. Put me off watching the 2nd series, seems I swerved a bad un.

It went very bizarre when the police guy was actually some kind of reincarnated Nordic god 

Shame as it a a number of good actors in it 

If anyone has any interest in football there's summat on iPlayer called Pitch Invasion that tells the story of how English football is only any good because of Irish and Scottish people.

Josh Magennis appears as one of the paid "provide a comment" people and Norman Whiteside was a genius apparently.

• Members
12 hours ago, ErnestTurnip said:

If anyone has any interest in football there's summat on iPlayer called Pitch Invasion that tells the story of how English football is only any good because of Irish and Scottish people.

Josh Magennis appears as one of the paid "provide a comment" people and Norman Whiteside was a genius apparently.

I might watch it. I recently attended a course on the psychology behind inferiority complexes,