Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If there was ever a post that summed up a poster, there it is

Gone Fishing on this Sunday night. https://uk.yahoo.com/style/bob-mortimer-paul-whitehouse-interview-072017136.html Good article too.

Did you know that Monte Carlo and Wigan are the only places in Europe where you can pay for sex using chips.

1 hour ago, emus wig said:

I’m a bit obsessed with The Zodiac killer new series on sky about him called the most dangerous animal of all it’s really interesting.

The film Zodiac with Jake Gylenhaal and Robert Downey Jr is pretty good too.

Looking forward to seeing the recently released film on Randy Alcala, The Dating Show Killer, like Ted Bundy a handsome man who could've had any women he wanted, but instead he ended up killing them

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
Posted (edited)

Peaky Blinders is being filmed up at Rivvy School this evening.

Which means the cunts are blocking the road when my lad has a football match there.

I don’t watch it because brummies are cunts and sound nearly as dreadful as scousers.

Edited by Spider
Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone who likes a scandi crime thing there's a couple on iPlayer that so far seem worth a watch, both part of Those Who Kill one called Blinded and one called Darkness. I might have a bit of a thing for the lead woman that's clouding my judgement though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
48 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

For anyone who likes a scandi crime thing there's a couple on iPlayer that so far seem worth a watch, both part of Those Who Kill one called Blinded and one called Darkness. I might have a bit of a thing for the lead woman that's clouding my judgement though.

Cheers

Ill have a gander

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Casino said:

Prob common knowledge but i was told theres a new series of dexter on the way?

Yeah in the autumn. Needs to be better than the ending of last time 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Deep into the first series of snowfall now. Very good. 
 

godfather of Harlem gets better by the episode 

Didn't realise there was already a second series 

So that's nice

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
On 16/05/2021 at 11:48, Escobarp said:

Deep into the first series of snowfall now. Very good. 
 

godfather of Harlem gets better by the episode 

I'm 7 episodes into GoH, totally agree it gets better & better. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Crime of the Century on Sky Docs. The opioid crisis that hit the US via OxyContin and Fentanyl. Maybe it’s just me and my line of work that makes it interesting but fuck me I never realised how it came to be so bad

Spent a bit of time in Murica in the 90s in the Pharma industry. Bent fuckers over there. UK was always a vanguard of safety thankfully

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

Watched the first episode of The Nevers on Sky Atlantic last night.

I'm stuck between it being bollocks or potentially brilliant.

Anyone watched them all?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/05/2021 at 04:10, embankment said:

Is it just me .

Tele is crap at the moment. 

Would rather listen to music .

 

Very much so

Didn’t mind a series during first lockdown and watched line of duty but just haven’t got the time of patience now 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

The Crime of the Century on Sky Docs. The opioid crisis that hit the US via OxyContin and Fentanyl. Maybe it’s just me and my line of work that makes it interesting but fuck me I never realised how it came to be so bad

Spent a bit of time in Murica in the 90s in the Pharma industry. Bent fuckers over there. UK was always a vanguard of safety thankfully

Didn't they have adverts on the tele pushing all that muck?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.