Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Yeah he’s a shocking character. I liked Robbie Coltranes mumbling character though. 

The mam from Ozark is in the later episodes, bet Kelsey smashed her like ten pin bowling 

He must've had some action for sure, so many tidy women shoehorned into episodes after 'Executive Producer - Kelsey Grammer' started appearing on the credits.

• Members
4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I think Daphne was a cockney.

Marty Crane actually was a Manc.

He allegedly preferred the company of men an' all.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Apparently Eddie was a right cunt on set forever biting people. Must have been homophobic 

40 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Watching The Last Kingdom at the moment, its pretty good and not too far from historical accuracy to be annoying.

I've read the books, so keep meaning to give it a try there is a bit of poetic licence with some of the historical accuracy, but I did enjoy the books

7 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I've read the books, so keep meaning to give it a try there is a bit of poetic licence with some of the historical accuracy, but I did enjoy the books

Have you been listening to Ian Hislop's pprogramme on Radio 4 about the Saxon kingdoms? Its brilliant and its got the author of the books on it. 

Give it a whirl https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/series/m000ydlc

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Have you been listening to Ian Hislop's pprogramme on Radio 4 about the Saxon kingdoms? Its brilliant and its got the author of the books on it. 

Give it a whirl https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/series/m000ydlc

Marc Morris is the best historical writer of our age. His recent book about the Anglo Saxons is just brilliant.

Think it’s on cheap download at the minute , I’ll dig out the link (I paid £25 fucking quid for the hardback like a daft cunt)

29 minutes ago, Spider said:

Marc Morris is the best historical writer of our age. His recent book about the Anglo Saxons is just brilliant.

Think it’s on cheap download at the minute , I’ll dig out the link (I paid £25 fucking quid for the hardback like a daft 

Never read him, Saxon history hasn't been my favourite but certain will have a look.

@Spider

Did he (Venners) reckon' Nicole Scherzinger was a lipstick lesbian too?

It was Bede as well I think.

If she isn't that means a gay F1 driver may have shagged her...

I have a theory about lipsticks, Scherzinger, Ora et al - I reckon' they turn because they get miethered by blokes from an early age.

So they turn.

A.J.P. Taylor and Howard Zinn would concur I bet.

If they weren't brown bread.

Edited by Youri McAnespie