Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

5 hours ago, W.cramp said:

Fair enough if you have a personal beef with the bloke,  I had the same with Fabian de freitas after he chased me round ritzy shouting 'I kill you' I kill you !   Weirdo,  all I did was tell him several times how shit he was.   (This was pre the reading game)

I think dack would split the fans , like most signings do. Personally I wouldnt mind him at all.

So come on then Mr half a story. Did he kill you or not?

52 minutes ago, kent_white said:

So come on then Mr half a story. Did he kill you or not?

Haha.  No, he took a shot at me but missed ! 

Reality,  Fabian was a regular in ritzy back in the day and a truce was called a couple of weeks later.  You can still find the bloke on fbook.

• Site Supporter

Looks a good un.

But no point flapping about whether he will or won’t. Or putting him in our best 11, otherwise we’ll be full of nonsense again like it was with Baccus and Wilson.

Let’s just see how it plays out..

Edited by desperado

Need a player with a bit of flair and who can make something out of nothing, we lost that when Dapo left

As Rizlar says though, it’s a weird one as he’s more of a winger than a wingback.

according to transfermarkt he can play as a CAM but mostly a Right Winger.

Sadlier always seemed to produce off the bench in wingback position, maybe hope is Mendes Gomes can do it over a full 90…

should be used to defensive responsibility having played for Morecambe and Fleetwood 

A bit more on Zac Ashworth from a Baggie I know connected to the club.

Decent going forward - not especially pacy but technically good on the ball. Good shot on him and can find a good pass. Considered a great prospect.

No at all what I was expecting.

7 hours ago, desperado said:

Looks a good un.

But no point flapping about whether he will or won’t. Or putting him in our best 11, otherwise we’ll be full of nonsense again like it was with Baccus and Wilson.

Let’s just see how it plays out..

Yup - but it would be nice. He's really sharp and has a great awareness - just what we need.

Presumably he'd want at least Championship football so I guess it's up to the recruitment team to sell the dream.

51 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

So CMG is basically the like for like replacement for Kachunga except he can create goals and score a few.

Not really anything not to like is there

Don't worry some fans will find something they can whine about 

Think Evatt might use Gomez central receiving ball to feet and turning, that was what he wanted out of Shoretire but wasnt good enough to do, Lee wasn’t that type either, Dapo was trying to learn it but couldn’t, if Gomez can do it he’ll give us another dimension that we haven’t had for a long time.  (Mark Davies, JJ style)

Edited by Mounts Kipper

20 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Think Evatt might use Gomez central receiving ball to feet and turning, that was what he wanted out of Shoretire but wasnt good enough to do, Lee wasn’t that type either, Dapo was trying to learn it but couldn’t, if Gomez can do it he’ll give us another dimension that we haven’t had for a long time.  (Mark Davies, JJ style)

Could be right Mounts .

33 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Has he signed?

3 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Hope to fuck you're right. Thats exaclty what Kachungas role was meant to be.