Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Members

As part of my WWays Spanish correspondent duties this week the TV commentator here has been raving about Harry Maguire all match.

Funnily enough, I reckon he's having his worst game of the competition today.

I love harry Kane but I’m not having him down as a galactico.

Not far off like, but this is Real Madrid.

Had a really weird World Cup. Looked a superstar early doors, and led the line like a hero against Colombia. Since then though he’s looked a shadow of himself.

If kane isn't a top drawer striker I don't think there are any out there.

Towards the top of the premier league goal scorers chart for years now.

If levy wanted to sell he'd be snapped up by the mega clubs in a heart beat.

Oh aye I think he’s amazing. Not Real Madrid standard though imo.

He’s got United written all over him.

Hazard

“After 6 wonderful years at Chelsea it might be time to discover something different. Certainly after this World Cup. I can decide if I want to stay or go, but Chelsea will make the final decision - if they want to let me go. You know my preferred destination.”

Oh aye I think he’s amazing. Not Real Madrid standard though imo.

He’s got United written all over him.

If he wasn't English and had his record I think he'd be prime Real Madrid fodder in everyone's eyes.

I think we tend to think English based players (English lads especially) aren't as good as they are due to us seeing them week in and week out even when they're a bit poop.

• Moderators

One season wonder

He's scored 20+ the last 4 seasons

I reckon He'll be all time PL scorer if he stays in it

He's clearly not the same type of player as Ronaldo or Bale but def an upgrade on Benzema

Though apparently they want to replace him with Rodrigo Moreno!

He's scored 20+ the last 4 seasons

I reckon He'll be all time PL scorer if he stays in it

He's clearly not the same type of player as Ronaldo or Bale but def an upgrade on Benzema

Though apparently they want to replace him with Rodrigo Moreno!

what’s the current record with shearer around 260? I always say this Kane will break it if stays

• Moderators

what’s the current record with shearer around 260? I always say this Kane will break it if stays

Aye, Shearer 260 and Kane is on 108

Shearer played till he was 36, Kane is 24

Do able, he might even be able to have 2 or 3 seasons abroad if he stays injury free

If he wasn't English and had his record I think he'd be prime Real Madrid fodder in everyone's eyes.

I think we tend to think English based players (English lads especially) aren't as good as they are due to us seeing them week in and week out even when they're a bit poop.

I think it is the opposite, decent Premiership players are labelled as being world class.

If you look beyond the myth of the Golden Generation how many of that team were truly world class?

I think it is the opposite, decent Premiership players are labelled as being world class.

If you look beyond the myth of the Golden Generation how many of that team were truly world class?

Beckham, lampard, gerrard, Ferdinand, Owen at his peak, Cole, terry, scholes, Rooney were all world class imo.

Won countless trophy’s, champions leagues, ballon d’or winner and runners up in amongst them. Played for best teams at their peak in Europe and were all big game players.

Beckham, lampard, gerrard, Ferdinand, Owen at his peak, Cole, terry, scholes, Rooney were all world class imo.

Won countless trophy’s, champions leagues, ballon d’or winner and runners up in amongst them. Played for best teams at their peak in Europe and were all big game players.

Two genuine works class players in that list.

The only area John Terry has been world class in is being an arsehole.