Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

By Christ I hope they haven’t included a clause where he can’t play against us.

Love ameobi have a pop at him from 30 yards

He’d probably do a jimmy glass and run straight to the directors box and get his nob out

Jason Cummings gone to the posh on loan from forest so maybe the Wyke deal could happen.

I would of taken Cummings on loan decent enough and would’ve been a good signing imo.

But not sure he fits our style. Wyke would fit the bill for part 100%. Whether we can afford him is another matter

Cue people looking at his goals per game record no doubt (no I haven’t looked as I can’t be arsed)

I would of taken Cummings on loan decent enough and would’ve been a good signing imo.

But not sure he fits our style. Wyke would fit the bill for part 100%. Whether we can afford him is another matter

Cue people looking at his goals per game record no doubt (no I haven’t looked as I can’t be arsed)

Agree he wouldn’t have fitted in. Scores in five chances and doesn’t work anywhere near hard enough. Exciting kind of player though, proper radge who gets the crowd going. Not sure we’re particularly missing out though, plays well in a good side etc. Edited by Leyther_Matt

Just for Dids. Spanish tv has Bale to Man U and Kane to Real Madrid.

Real should go for Neymar, Kane and Hazard/Mbappe, they have lost so many goals in Ronaldo, be interesting to see if they can challenge Barca who may go for Kante and Willian.

La Liga isn't on Sky anymore, though I do like watching BEIN sports because of Ray Hudson. 

• Moderators

Real have said no Neymar bid

Don't think Kane will go this season, though having signed a 6 year deal last season and 5 WC hoals will have made him even more pricey

they'd be better off waiting for spurs to go another couple of years without a trophy when he might start getting twitchy for a move

Real have said no Neymar bid

Don't think Kane will go this season, though having signed a 6 year deal last season and 5 WC hoals will have made him even more pricey

they'd be better off waiting for spurs to go another couple of years without a trophy when he might start getting twitchy for a move

Aye new deal and an incredible looking new stadium to play in.

Real should go for Neymar, Kane and Hazard/Mbappe, they have lost so many goals in Ronaldo, be interesting to see if they can challenge Barca who may go for Kante and Willian.

La Liga isn't on Sky anymore, though I do like watching BEIN sports because of Ray Hudson.

La Liga not on Sky?? I’ve never heard of Bein Sports, how much is that a month

BT have lost the Italian stuff as well to another random firm

Another potential addition ffs