Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 3-0 Peterborough

globaldiver

The most surprising thing about yesterday is that I got to the local social club early to ensure that I got one of the tv's tuned to SS2 (#shitfan) and not one scum fan turned up to watch their game on BT Sports (#ultrashitfans).

24hrs on and I've still not recovered from yesterday. When it's shite, it really is shite. But you have to experience the downs to fully appreciate the ups. This club is the heart and soul of the town. It's what makes the town breath. Yesterday's pitch invasion, smiling faces in the stadium and smiling faces in the pubs around the bourgh yesterday shows what the football club mean to Bolton folk. Them from this town who support other teams will never ever experience what we get out of supporting our team. And good, they can fuck off.

OINO.

Edited by Underpants

• Site Supporter

24hrs on and I've still not recovered from yesterday. When it's shite, it really is shite. But you have to experience the downs to fully appreciate the ups. This club is the heart and soul of the town. It's what makes the town breath. Yesterday's pitch invasion, smiling faces in the stadium and smiling faces in the pubs around the bourgh yesterday shows what the football club mean to Bolton folk. Them from this town who support other teams will never ever experience what we get out of supporting our team. And good, they can fuck off.

OINO.

tight c..t you were £20 light on the kitty

OINO.

Too true and a great post.????

I know we've had our prem survivals and European nights. But I think yesterday was the Macron's finest hour. Folklore stuff. And I'm not a big fan of flares - but they didn't half look good when we were on the pitch!

Also - I got to see Kathy Lloyd close up as she walked around the pitch after the game. Fit as fook! :-)

where were you drinking last night fishbulb? We were in the park for a while but it was unusual quiet with the usual Rovers contingent

Lad provided a bottle of Prosecco(!) when we got back then up to Ocean Palace for grub, Sun Lik and Baileys. We did drop down to the Park. Seemed appropriate to drink Flat Cap. You'd have noticed us if you were in at same time as the lad had his home shirt on.

Brilliant. Just watched the 85th Minute onwards with all the on the pitch antics. Going to bed with a massive smile on my face now.

Quite a few WW posters on there too!

I'm on there incognito with sunglasses on in the last minute or 2 of the game singing the whites are going up looking something like this.???? Edited by Mounts Kipper

my daughter decided to have a one woman invasion after everyone else had come off

had to bollock her for getting shitfaced, but i am proud she had the balls to do it on her todd

dad taken into hospital on sat, but on the mend

yesterday was one of the greatest days of my life, one that i and my kids will remember forever

today my lad moved up an age and offered a pre contract at Burnley

proud...

proper Carlsberg couple of days