Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crypto Currency

birch-chorley

• 1 month later...
On 16/11/2021 at 22:11, Mantra said:

Sideways price action over the last month, but last couple of days would definitely freak out any newcomers which is why I said if anyone is wanting to buy in, don't just FOMO in. If Bitcoin drops 10%, the alt coins drop by even more. I still think we will trend higher from now until 2022, possibly mid 2022 but might take out some profits in the short term if weakness continues.

If BTC continues to drop, it should find support around the £42,000 (8 week moving average) and failing that, £35k-36k (20-21 week moving average). Important to remember 20%+ drops are common in crypto. Have to be flexible in your mindset of the market and not be too deterministic. Hopefully NovemBear has a more positive second half :).

Screenshot-2021-11-16-at-22-12-11.png

Price candles aren't shown on this chart, only some indicators.

The 3 coloured lines are different daily EMAs (exponential moving averages). Blue is the 7 day EMA, the Red is the 30 day EMA and the orange is the 50 day EMA. This essentially tracks momentum. When the 7 day crosses above the other two we get a bullish signal. However if it crosses below you get a bearish signal. If we go bearish then I'll probably take profits, and this seems likely unless price rallies in the next 24-48hrs.

Below the price chart is volume. Showing pretty low volume at the moment. So doesn't appear to be a mass sell off.

Bottom indicator is essentially how strong the price action is. It's touching 50 now which is a good place for a bounce but you can see it has dipped as far as 25/30 before.

This aged well - currently bumbling along at around one third of 42K

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators
On 12/11/2022 at 17:09, Sweep said:

I know someone like that. Last couple of years, boasting about how much he had, he didn't speak about it too much these days. I know he splashed a load into those NFTs, which really are a bunch of absolute shit

On 12/11/2022 at 19:55, Zico said:

Now those I do not understand at all 

An original image 

That can be replicated just by copy and pasting  

But you own the original and can prove it 

But so fucking what? 

I cannot see the value in an "original" digital object in any context 

Yeah 

Saw that coming 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

I know, fancy showing an interest in something that’s up over 20000% in a week, bonkers hey. 

😂😂 This time next year Rodders...

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

😂😂 This time next year Rodders...

You might get laid…..then again. There’s a meme coin which you could relate to. It’s called idiot coin. Also up 20k % this week, a few lads have made a nice little return including a poster on here.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

You might get laid…..then again. There’s a meme coin which you could relate to. It’s called idiot coin. Also up 20k % this week, a few lads have made a nice little return including a poster on here.

It's hilarious that you still believe in all these obvious pyramid schemes  😂