Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

How could I ever forget our impossible to prove bet!? 😉

I’ve told you. I’m going to do a postal vote. Verified and posted by another poster. It’s for the kids remember.👍

• Site Supporter
Just now, BobyBrno said:

I’ve told you. I’m going to do a postal vote. Verified and posted by another poster. It’s for the kids remember.👍

And I've told you, that falls short of verifiable evidence.

Just now, Cheese said:

And I've told you, that falls short of verifiable evidence.

I can’t do any better than that. I’ll let the WW court of arbitration decide if you are welching on the bet or not. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, BobyBrno said:

I can’t do any better than that. I’ll let the WW court of arbitration decide if you are welching on the bet or not. 

I obviously give far less of a fuck about this than you and royalwhite do. But please do arrange for an independent  arbitrator to take a photo of your postal vote and send it to me. That would be hilarious, and I'll give £100 to charity regardless.

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

I obviously give far less of a fuck about this than you and royalwhite do. But please do arrange for an independent  arbitrator to take a photo of your postal vote and send it to me. That would be hilarious, and I'll give £100 to charity regardless.

Derian House was the agreed charity. They will send you a thank you acknowledgement as they sent me when I lost a bet. 👍

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Derian House was the agreed charity. They will send you a thank you acknowledgement as they sent me when I lost a bet. 👍

Yes, I know. I have donated to Derian House many times. Did some voluntary work for them a few years ago too, putting up temporary fences for a summer fete in Chorley.

4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Yes, I know. I have donated to Derian House many times. Did some voluntary work for them a few years ago too, putting up temporary fences for a summer fete in Chorley.

👍

• Site Supporter
Just now, RoadRunnerFan said:

Worked there getting on for 20 year ago

That means you're from there and live there. Sorry, that's just the way it goes. Not my rules.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

Classic deflection 

I did the 3 peaks once for Derian House.

Ill level with you, it doesn’t mean I’m a born and bred resident of Wasdale, Fort William or Blaneau Ffestiniog

1 minute ago, Spider said:

I did the 3 peaks once for Derian House.

Ill level with you, it doesn’t mean I’m a born and bred resident of Wasdale, Fort William or Blaneau Ffestiniog

6 minutes ago, Cheese said:

That means you're from there and live there. Sorry, that's just the way it goes. Not my rules.

On 04/03/2024 at 09:01, kent_white said:

While we're on the subject of GG. 

I saw in his post election interview with Sky News that his proposed solution to the Israel/Palestine problems is the creation of one state, incorporating all the existing territories where all religions and ethnicities live side by side and are given equal rights and responsibilities. 

Huge ask at the moment clearly - but what do we think about the idea in principle? 

Can they not just say we've been busy with a war or two, now share this scrap of land and have done with it. 

Sure nowt will ever develop beyond that. 

Simple as fuck this foreign policy lark. Dave Cameron is onto an absolute win. 

Dave Cameron for next PM... Mental prediction I know ... But it's more realistic than Rishi getting the votes. And too many people hate kier to switch from Labour to blue. 

Big Dave... He's our trump.