Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
33 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

...and certain long time contributors on here expressed 'utter disbelief' when this was mentioned as one consideration by me in relation to my moving on in the late 80's. Could see it then. What chance have the kids got with all of the extra competition being imported or arriving anyway?

It's only been heading one way since then. Towards the abyss.

Sooooooo not the greatest nation on earth then?

make your mind up

some of us are prepared to stick it out, because some things are worth fighting for.

it’s a good job Our Boys didn’t all desert in 1942 when Hitler had the upper hand.

🇬🇧

21 minutes ago, Spider said:

make your mind up

some of us are prepared to stick it out, because some things are worth fighting for.

it’s a good job Our Boys didn’t all desert in 1942 when Hitler had the upper hand.

🇬🇧

It’s fortunate that we have a group of people who will stick by our country and show patriotism and a bit of British backbone rather than act like snowflake woke bedwetters and run off to Australia / SE Asia / Costa Blanca at the drop of a hat. We need to stick by king and country. GSTK.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

...and certain long time contributors on here expressed 'utter disbelief' when this was mentioned as one consideration by me in relation to my moving on in the late 80's. Could see it then. What chance have the kids got with all of the extra competition being imported or arriving anyway?

It's only been heading one way since then. Towards the abyss.

When Thatcher was in her pomp?

There is a generation of men, who have been lucky. They are children of those who sacrificed everything to ensure we all have freedom. But they have huge egos and tiny sense of self.

These men (and it is men) haven't been though a war, they have only lived through economic growth (and when buying a house was possible)

Then they have the arrogance to sit on monetarily upswing that was nothing to do with them and chastise their younger generations.

And they sit behind a flag they did nothing to earn and critise others who have done better then them.

Fuck off to Thailand or Australia- I don't think this country is fucked, its great and accepting, and I'll be staying here long after some 'true Brits' bones are buried in Western Australia.

Edited by Not in Crawley

• Members
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Jol_BWFC said:

It’s fortunate that we have a group of people who will stick by our country and show inclusion and a bit of British diversity rather than act like headhunted/loadsamoney mercenaries and run off to Australia / SE Asia / Costa Blanca at the drop of a niqab. We need to stick by caliph and caliphate. ASTC.

Updated for you.

I see the usual suspects are taking the opportunity to steam in.  Green eyed monster innit.

Still want plenty here but it takes bollocks to step over the edge. Just think, your kids could own their home before they are 40 years old too. Nah, the four stooges like their comfortable rut.

Edited by bolty58

• Site Supporter
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Updated for you.

I see the usual suspects are taking the opportunity to steam in.  Green eyed monster innit.

Still want plenty here but it takes bollocks to step over the edge. Just think, your kids could own their home before they are 40 years old too. Nah, the four stooges like their comfortable rut.

🇦🇺

Edited by Spider

9 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Why does Bolty think we are jealous of him?

Fuck me, the ego of the fella. 😁

Shouting at folk behind a massive 4x4? Power Walking round the block? Triffles on tap? Huge garage for a tiny bike? Sock fetishes... come on, who wouldn't want to be him?

9 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Shouting at folk behind a massive 4x4? Power Walking round the block? Triffles on tap? Huge garage for a tiny bike? Sock fetishes... come on, who wouldn't want to be him?

😁

Aye, I’ve always wanted to be a short, chubby oap. 

Edited by mickbrown

7 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

There is a generation of men, who have been lucky. They are children of those who sacrificed everything to ensure we all have freedom. But they have huge egos and tiny sense of self.

These men (and it is men) haven't been though a war, they have only lived through economic growth (and when buying a house was possible)

Then they have the arrogance to sit on monetarily upswing that was nothing to do with them and chastise their younger generations.

And they sit behind a flag they did nothing to earn and critise others who have done better then them.

Fuck off to Thailand or Australia- I don't think this country is fucked, its great and accepting, and I'll be staying here long after some 'true Brits' bones are buried in Western Australia.

To be fair, there's plenty of selfish Boomer women about

12 hours ago, Spider said:

make your mind up

🇬🇧

The “fight” was lost years ago.

“Sticking it out” is all it will inevitably be. 

You only live once though dont forget. 

Anyway, each to their own. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, captainmed said:

The “fight” was lost years ago.

“Sticking it out” is all it will inevitably be. 

You only live once though dont forget. 

Anyway, each to their own. 

So you're migrating to a country where you'll have easy access to cheap prostitutes. Is that what you hoped the UK would be like in your twilight years?

3 hours ago, Cheese said:

Too many foreigners..... so he's relocating to Vietnam.  😂

Just showed your earlier message as we were talking  to 2 guys who live in Vietnam, but are here for holiday. Never met them before. 

One just smiled knowingly and the other said “Another bitter English prick”.

Try experiencing life and travelling a bit.

Just a thought.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, captainmed said:

Just showed your earlier message as we were talking  to 2 guys who live in Vietnam, but are here for holiday. Never met them before. 

One just smiled knowingly and the other said “Another bitter English prick”.

Try experiencing life and travelling a bit.

Just a thought.

Because you're the only person here who has been abroad. 😂