Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

Didn’t have you down as tory supporter. This is what you want isn’t it, people escaping poverty and war being given another chance. 

If they're legitimate, yes. But you asked why we were declining less Albanian asylum applications than France and Germany (even though they receive FAR more), and all the evidence points to a Home Office that isn't fit for purpose.

What do you think the reason is?

Edited by Cheese

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

If they're legitimate, yes. But you asked why we were declining less Albanian asylum applications than France and Germany (even though they receive FAR more), and all the evidence points to a Home Office that isn't fit for purpose.

What do you think the reason is?

The question was what are they seeing that we aren’t. Why do the likes of Germany, France and many others say no to Albanians. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, royal white said:

The question was what are they seeing that we aren’t. Why do the likes of Germany, France and many others say no to Albanians. 

Albania is classed as a safe country. Apart from the odd occasion (I know of one in particular) where someone needs to leave legitimately, there is no reason to come. Someone from there can legitimately apply for a work visa, like anyone else, but no asylum nor refugee status.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

I don't know. They have better access to ECRIS, so it could be that? What do you think they might be seeing that we aren't? What's your best guess?

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I don't know. They have better access to ECRIS, so it could be that? What do you think they might be seeing that we aren't? What's your best guess?

No idea. Maybe we have a few fucktards working on the visa applications who are happy to let anyone in. Maybe many other European country's are aware that Albania is a safe place and there’s no need to let so many in as there’s genuine refugees out there who would be better suited. Just guesses like. 

2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

All your graph highlights is that the government are spectacularly shit in processing migrants.

Shouldn't be a suprise as they are shite at pretty much everything they turn their hand to at the moment.

How Does it? Are Germany really good at it? If so what does that mean for Ireland? 

Edited by royal white

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Spider said:

If Albania is a safe country, why are ANY being allowed into ANY country?

Someone somewhere is telling fibby wibby woo woos

I was reading an article on it earlier which I think is where the graph comes from.

https://www.bbc.com/news/explainers-63473022

It would seem many were claiming they had been trafficked earlier in 2022 but that dropped off later in the year with less Albanians trying their luck.

• Site Supporter
28 minutes ago, royal white said:

No idea. Maybe we have a few fucktards working on the visa applications who are happy to let anyone in. Maybe many other European country's are aware that Albania is a safe place and there’s no need to let so many in as there’s genuine refugees out there who would be better suited. Just guesses like. 

Have you considered that we might have a few fucktards running the department? Pretty sure asylum claim decisions aren't made by some student working part time for a bit of beer money.

1 hour ago, Winchester White said:

If you are going to make claims about international law on live TV, at least make them accurate.

He's my MP, I'm no longer surprised by the bullshit that pours from his mouth each time he opens it.

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’ve not mentioned students. Just fucktards. 

You inferred the disparity with France and Germany might be down to a few low-level fucktards in the Home Office working on Visa applications. Not sure what Visa applications have to do with Asylum claims, but you suggested it might be their fault anyway - rather than the people who are actually in charge of the Home Office.

Edited by Cheese

2 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Do you think its yes or no? 

Do some research.

Or something .

I was going of the graph that he placed here , I just wanted to know if the French had taken in as we as we had, per his graph.

Thats the issue with graph that have no context, he was excepting for everyone to look at the gray bit and compare that with the UK, I looked at the purple bit and compared that to the UK, which seems to show that we and the French and taken ion the same amount

4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You inferred the disparity with France and Germany might be down to a few low-level fucktards in the Home Office working on Visa applications. Not sure what Visa applications have to do with Asylum claims, but you suggested it might be their fault anyway - rather than the people who are actually in charge of the Home Office.

Yes and the ones doing the processing, fucktards. Obviously you with your pro immigration stance will think they’re doing a good job.