Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wheres Smiffs And His Gas Chamber?

barryk32

A topic about two kids killed and these are the first two comments. I think I’ll join Smiffs and the rest.

It might make the individual feel good to be publicly seen to be angry. But all the moral outrage replies are a bit dull if I'm honest. I liken them to people attacking prison vans when someone is taken to and from court.

• Site Supporter

Let's not pretend that wanderersways had suddenly become a serious social platform.

And let's also not pretend that Smiffs left because of the occasional joke; crass (in your opinion) or not. In fact I'd say it was more likely he left because folk pretended to be shocked at a humorous reposte.

Edited by MickyD

Let's not pretend that wanderersways had suddenly become a serious social platform.

And let's also not pretend that Smiffs left because of the occasional joke; crass (in your opinion) or not. In fact I'd say it was more likely he left because folk pretended to be shocked at a humorous reposte.

It has become too serious, though.

• Site Supporter

It has become too serious, though.

As is evidenced by the post above slating Sweep and me for being topically funny; not about the event where two children tragically died in a hit and run but about another post in another thread by another poster about Alan Shearer saying things on MOTD. That type of interweaving of humour was once a staple of WW but there are folk who seem not to enjoy that side of things. I'm actually surpirised it was Bobby Brno though because he's been around quite a while and would remember the board as was.

As is evidenced by the post above slating Sweep and me for being topically funny; not about the event where two children tragically died in a hit and run but about another post in another thread by another poster about Alan Shearer saying things on MOTD. That type of interweaving of humour was once a staple of WW but there are folk who seem not to enjoy that side of things. I'm actually surpirised it was Bobby Brno though because he's been around quite a while and would remember the board as was.

Recurring humour/threads is a WW staple. 

The hit and run was a terrible tragedy, but it was clear that a recurring thread was being used too. 

Sadness and humour can live side by side.

Fucked it off because what was once a long standing bastion of humour, wit and genuine debate among drunks and notrights creating long standing friendships not to mention words like cuntshoveller and pissfroth became overrun with lefty bedwetting snowflake fucktards who bored the piss out of me.

Edited by Smiffs

Fucked it off because what was once a long standing bastion of humour, wit and genuine debate among drunks and notrights creating long standing friendships not to mention words like cuntshoveller and pissfroth became overrun with lefty bedwetting snowflake fucktards who bored the piss out of me.

Spot on as always sir and good to see you return albeit if it’s only briefly.

PS - the lefty bedwetters are still crying on the In or Out thread.

• Members

Come back mate. Your common sense is sorely missed.

Some of the fucktards have got even tardier.