Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wheres Smiffs And His Gas Chamber?

barryk32

• Members

Zozzy was/is a naturally funny bloke.

He was once the very proud owner of the worst fart i've ever had the misfortune to inhale - NSL 2007 ish

I was there the night he was banned from the Man & Scythe by the landlord for dropping one even worse which cleared the fucking pub!

Gases aside though, grand lad. BWFC to the core.

Don't know Sniffs well only spoke to him once or twice (all favourable) but seen him today near Scotts.

Used to see him a lot in ESL ( and NB) like their input on on here but if they dont want to post that's their lookout. Just glad he's still turning up at the ground, assume NB is too.

• Site Supporter

Lots of posters gone over the years, I only have a glance myself now and then..

Made a lot of good friends over the years but the whole mentality of the net has changed. A lot of message boards have died, its because bloke humour now gets lambasted and shouted down by the pc brigade, sjw and snow flakes. You can be as politically minded as you want, a good laugh is just that. It's not just on here, even facebook and twitter.

Maybe try rubbing the internet with a bloon.

Made a lot of good friends over the years but the whole mentality of the net has changed. A lot of message boards have died, its because bloke humour now gets lambasted and shouted down by the pc brigade, sjw and snow flakes. You can be as politically minded as you want, a good laugh is just that. It's not just on here, even facebook and twitter.

I agree.  Women should not be allowed within ten feet of any device with internet capability whilst on their period.

It's bad enough with the threat of bears

Nah. It isn't anything to do with that. Social media has taken over from message boards - which are now old hat. And people have so much more to do on the net. I think forums and the like are the places where anything goes as its purely up to the moderators of the forum itself. 

• Site Supporter

Thing is, at least this board has some semblance of order. I used to take a peek at opponentsways and some were still in the old style

SUBJECT

--- opening thread

------ replies from others

--------- more replies

SUB SUBJECT

--- more bollocks

The longer a thread goes, the less chance anyone has of following a thread.

• Members

I thin his work caught wind of postings on here and he wanted them removed

Thats what I thought

I reckon he was actually called George, made it clear he worked in Manc city centre, supported Bolton and collected programmes and regularly commented on the quality of the staple

If you worked in the same office and visited this site you wouldn't have to be a rocket scientist to suss who it was

Then there's the small matter of his lunchtime activities

• Site Supporter

I don't think he liked it when I called him an odd fucker for going down on prozzies.

wtf.. why would you!

Why would you what? Go down on a prostitute or call him odd for going down on a prostitute?

• Members

Wasn't sniffing their arse and guessing what they had for lunch part of his repertoire too?

Reckon he was the sort of bloke who always went in with his own bag of "things"

LW once told me at Wigan away that he can telk what a woman has been drinking from the taste of their piss

It's the one and only conversation I've had with him

Have a look back in classics at this section in 2005. It was fuckin shite full of internet bollocks that needs leaving in 2005.

Page after page of long winded unfunny jokes about blacks or paddy and Murphy.

All the other stuff is just random bollocks posted by mentalists.

• Site Supporter

LW once told me at Wigan away that he can telk what a woman has been drinking from the taste of their piss

It's the one and only conversation I've had with him

Does he actually speak in badly spelled words as well?