Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Mccann Incident.

worthy10

• Site Supporter

Do bogeyed people actually know if they’re bogeyed?

Or do they see a picture of themselves at some point and think “fuck me, who’s that skenning cunt there? Looks like me. Bollocks, I’m proper bozzin “

Or can they just not see it at all, like some folk can’t see them “hidden” pictures from the 90’s?

Don’t think so. We had a bogeyed teacher at school and his lessons were like Russian roulette. You were never sure if it was you he asked a question to and if you answered it was 50/50 whether he would shout “shut up boy, I asked Jackson” (who would be sitting on the other side of the classroom).

• Site Supporter

Don’t think so. We had a bogeyed teacher at school and his lessons were like Russian roulette. You were never sure if it was you he asked a question to and if you answered it was 50/50 whether he would shout “shut up boy, I asked Jackson” (who would be sitting on the other side of the classroom).

So you might be bogeyed

I might

We all might

I’m terrified

Or do they see a picture of themselves at some point and think “fuck me, who’s that skenning cunt there? Looks like me. Bollocks, I’m proper bozzin “

Or can they just not see it at all, like some folk can’t see them “hidden” pictures from the 90’s?

The woman that ran our local chippy when I was a kid had one eye on the relegation battle and one eye on the fa cup 5th round.

I could never work out if she was serving me or not. It’s haunted me for life. I always feel uneasy talking to even the slightest of scant eyed mother fuckers and tend to flick from eye to eye worried about which one to focus on. Then just look at the floor.

incidentally my dog followed me to the aforementioned shop once Friday tea time and decided to take a shite right on the shop doorstep.

The woman that ran our local chippy when I was a kid had one eye on the relegation battle and one eye on the fa cup 5th round.

I could never work out if she was serving me or not. It’s haunted me for life. I always feel uneasy talking to even the slightest of scant eyed mother fuckers and tend to flick from eye to eye worried about which one to focus on. Then just look at the floor.

incidentally my dog followed me to the aforementioned shop once Friday tea time and decided to take a shite right on the shop doorstep.

Gonzo....what happens if a bogeyed person mates with a ginger?