Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

57 minutes ago, royal white said:

lee Anderson’s bonus? 

Think we need to dig deeper into who has been acting as agent on all of the players coming and going during the Anderson tenure. And then we may see that Lee has benefitted. Not sure who, where or how that information can be brought to the table.

In addition, its quite possible that some of the shit players he has brought in on decent wages are tucking a grand in his top pocket as and when he has a meeting with them. ie. they are being paid over-the-odds and letting him skim some off the top. Given the chance myself, pretty sure I would!

And then we have expenses being claimed by the Anderson's. Do we know if they actually match what they are spending on travelling to/from games? 99% sure most folk have skimmed a bit for themselves when put in this position.... I know for one I have in previous job roles.

Edited by Smiley

3 minutes ago, Smiley said:

And then we have expenses being claimed by the Anderson's. Do we know if they actually match what they are spending on travelling to/from games? 99% sure most folk have skimmed a bit for themselves when put in this position.... I know for one I have in previous job roles.

I have it on good authority that one of the secured creditors proper takes the piss on expenses. 

• Site Supporter

A lot of comments that the club was/is losing a lot of money.

This despite major cuts being made.

Maybe it's true, but until proper accounts are produced and properly analysed I'm yet to be convinced.

I has been suggested that the stadium is expensive to run, but no figures ever appeared to reflect this.

Again, I'm not convinced that it is a money pit- it was designed as a multi use facility, to generate extra revenue and in fairness, more concerts etc suggest ken has done well in this regard.

At the moment it's all guess work as to the financial effectiveness of Ken's reign at the club.

What isn't in doubt, is his manner, the way he behaves towards others. He's manages to tarnish the club's name. He can be hard arsed without being a cunt about everything, and ranting like a teenager, using the club's website.

For me he is a cunt. Until or if the accounts are properly audited, just don't know how much of one he is.

18 minutes ago, Smiley said:

Think we need to dig deeper into who has been acting as agent on all of the players coming and going during the Anderson tenure. And then we may see that Lee has benefitted. Not sure who, where or how that information can be brought to the table.

In addition, its quite possible that some of the shit players he has brought in on decent wages are tucking a grand in his top pocket as and when he has a meeting with them. ie. they are being paid over-the-odds and letting him skim some off the top. Given the chance myself, pretty sure I would!

Surely not!!! Cannot see Kenneth allowing that.    

Its all going to come out at some stage & Anderson stewardship can be judged with a bit of objectivity.We dont even know the full story of the last few days 

He was always going to be a dodgy geezer we knew that from day 1 he had form but we were all mighty relieved that someone stepped in at the eleventh hour because we were going into liquidation.

His thin skin & barrow boy polemics have been amusing/ annoying/frustrating & in some cases flabbergasting but his ruthlessness was needed initially to cut the losses of a dying entity .This he did & it was'nt pretty not many were calling for his head on a plate back then.

The performance of the team this season plus Andersons reluctance to fire Parkinson have been the real reason for his unpopularity stoked by the Dioge fiasco .I dont really care who follows Anderson into our club as long as they have some serious wedge & IF so dont care how much he departs with either.

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, Smiley said:

it would be interesting to know if the agent who sorted the Doidge deal took a fee, and if in turn that fee was re-imbursed when he was sent back without a payment being made

I've seen a few posts about forensic examination of the accounts.  You can see all the filed accounts here -> https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00335699/filing-history?page=1

Ken's been paying himself and son as consultants.  There's a tangled web of associated companies in Switzerland, British Virgin islands, Guernsey.  A forensic examination won't help as these places are used by all and sundry to hide wealth and an examination will get nowhere.

The other directors loans were accruing interest at 5 -7% above base rate.  They were not doing this out of the goodness of their hearts either.  The Bluemarble loan was 24% interest.  Holdsworth seems to have borrowed £5 million, lent the club £4 Million and pocketed the rest.  Then pissed off leaving the debt with the club. 

Sad to say it, but Ken as Director isn't personally legally obliged to pay any wages or costs.  He a secured creditor, seems to have borrowed off Eddie Davies, lent it to himself, then lent to club as a secured creditor.  He'll get paid if it liquidates, so he's no incentive to pay anything to anyone.  Ken's a shifty cunt, but he seems to be quite good at this stuff.

This Howard bloke is saying a consortium can claim ken's shares, but it's not  going to be that easy.  The shares seem to have been used as collateral for a loan to from Eddie Davies to Inner Circle investment.  I can't be arsed to read all the paperwork in detail, but it looks like whoever has done a deal with the Davies Estate will have to force ICI into administration in order to seize the shares. That won't be without cost in time and money, and ken can liquidate the club to make this meaningless.  The address for serving documents on Ken is in the agreement with Davies though, so I don't see how Howard's lot could have got that wrong, unless Ed and ken agreed in writing to changing it without telling Howard's lot.

We could go on and on with this shite. But  basically our beloved Wanderers is not currently a going concern.  It will only survive if someone pumps enough money in to pay off all the secured creditors.

Edited by irvtheswerv
Missed a word out

13 hours ago, WestStandUpper said:

My stance and my £400 a year won’t make much difference.

the majority of the other 13,000 are because we aren’t in the premier league anymore and the glory days are gone I suspect.

Our average attendance when in the premier league...

2002  25,098
2003  25,017
2004  26,795
2005  25,911
2006  25,455
2007  23,606
2008  20,901
2009  22,486
2010  21,881
2011  22,870

The challenge if and when we get back up is keeping those 6000 who disappeared between 2004 and 2008.

Interesting also the game vs Birmingham 1 year ago yesterday had 21,097 - higher than the 2008 PL average.  

He sooner people drop the hope of getting back to the heady heights of the Premier League the better. Every year the gulf between the haves and have nots is getting bigger and bigger. Every time 3 teams come down from the Premier League, they leave the rest looking like paupers. Unless you have such serious financial clout that you have a situation like Wolves, it’s going to be highly improbable and the competitiveness of the ‘elite’ Clubs makes promotion even more unlikely.

edit: but wolves are the exception to the rule, look at the other billionaire owners in the league who are relatively spendthrift 

Edited by Boothy

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Nothing unless someone asks for a forensic audit to find out what really happened. Come back when there is some transparency. 

Why not try to figure some things out yourself, Mounts?

Imagine you are running a finance company that's  lent money against a debt. When the debt gets paid you are due to get your money back. It doesn't happen. So what do you do? Shrug your shoulders and say c'est la vie?

Not really, no.

Do you think that you might go to the person who was due to repay the debt, find out what the problem is and try to reach a new arrangement that secures your money until it does get paid?

Its not rocket science, is it?.

That Nixon is a soft prick. Him and some of his fan boys on twatter blocking me because they don’t agree with what I say. 

Best one was “you are arguing against a sun reporter and you think  you know better” haha fkin sheep 

Edited by royal white

8 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Why not try to figure some things out yourself, Mounts?

Imagine you are running a finance company that's  lent money against a debt. When the debt gets paid you are due to get your money back. It doesn't happen. So what do you do? Shrug your shoulders and say c'est la vie?

Not really, no.

Do you think that you might go to the person who was due to repay the debt, find out what the problem is and try to reach a new arrangement that secures your money until it does get paid?

Its not rocket science, is it?.

Are you talking about the Blue marble debt? Because my comments were on the running of the club in general and not aimed at that loan.   

21 minutes ago, irvtheswerv said:

This Howard bloke is saying a consortium can claim ken's shares, but it's not  going to be that easy.  The shares seem to have been used as collateral for a loan to from Eddie Davies to Inner Circle investment.  I can't be arsed to read all the paperwork in detail, but it looks like whoever has done a deal with the Davies Estate will have to force ICI into administration in order to seize the shares. That won't be without cost in time and money, and ken can liquidate the club to make this meaningless.  The address for serving documents on Ken is in the agreement with Davies though, so I don't see how Howard's lot could have got that wrong, unless Ed and ken agreed in writing to changing it without telling Howard's lot.

Now, I'm not saying H's consortium exist here, but I think you're wrong about this... Ken's already signed his resignation letter if Moonshift recall the shares (last 4 pages)... now no doubt he's tried to cover himself some other way, but if he has sought an adjournment and sent PA out to court Bassini, makes me think he knows he'll lose it either to Moonshift or A.N.Other if H's Consortia are lurking in the back ground.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09782053/charges/fm5WZUnhZHCq-kA5LdXv1g9627M

Now, if H's tale is true, I get the feeling if KA got an adjournment on a technicality, I'm guessing the post boy at Walker Morris got a good ticking off for not properly signing for the letter or hand delivering it to an addressee....

blocks anybody for having an opinion. hes the father of the snowflakes gen must be haha

15 minutes ago, royal white said:

That Nixon is a soft prick. Him and some of his fan boys on twatter blocking me because they don’t agree with what I say. 

Best one was “you are arguing against a sun reporter and you think  you know better” haha fkin sheep 

45 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Are you talking about the Blue marble debt? Because my comments were on the running of the club in general and not aimed at that loan.   

For heaven's sake, Mounts. The factored debts, the one's highlighted by John Galt and Howard that were such a monumental issue that nothing short of a forensic audit would resolve.

And if you seriously want to understand the issues at all just start by reading the first few pages of the Annual Report you will find here under

Group of companies' accounts made up to 30 June 2017

.https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00335699/filing-history

Don't fret if you don't know your way round accounts. The first few pages are simply notes, not the accounts themselves

Edited by Chris Custodiet