Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Just now, RedBloodzCell said:

Benny, who's taking us over then?

Dont know - there are at least 2 groups Gaspard and Basran who will try to buy us out of administration and others may be tempted - Blackpool had something like 50+ groups register Interest when it went into administration 

3 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

Dont know - there are at least 2 groups Gaspard and Basran who will try to buy us out of administration and others may be tempted - Blackpool had something like 50+ groups register Interest when it went into administration 

How much did blackpool sell for in admin?

4 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

Yeah, all without a pot to piss in. Grim times to be a wanderer 

1 hour ago, WestStandUpper said:

Davies’ have recalled shares today and liquidation proceedings have begun! 

According to Will from @ LOV

He thinks Howard is and was full of shit (which is true) but also thinks today was the day the shares got reclaimed - a date Howard invented by adding seven days from our first court date, then eight more because of the wrong-address-dodgy-judge-in-chambers escapade.

Work that one out.

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

How much did blackpool sell for in admin?

Blackpool is still at the Offers stage - sounds like some good levels of Interest 

Attached Link gives a good overview  

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/here-s-the-information-being-sent-out-to-potential-buyers-of-blackpool-football-club-1-9701603

Just now, Benny The Ball said:

Blackpool is still at the Offers stage - sounds like some good levels of Interest 

Attached Link gives a good overview  

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/here-s-the-information-being-sent-out-to-potential-buyers-of-blackpool-football-club-1-9701603

It’ll be interesting who gets them and how much they pay. 

2 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

Yeah, all without a pot to piss in. Grim times to be a wanderer 

2 Things to keep in mind in administration creditors will only get Xp in the £1 , therefore the Investing consortium will have more to invest in the club going forward 

I know a little about one of the groups Gaspard - they would be my favourites as they will probably ( because of local connections ) be better placed to form links with the Supporters Trust should that be necessary  . In fact they may have done that already .  They are not without funds . Only know about Basran group what I have read on here  

Unfortunately neither have Bahraini Princes or Donald Trump connections to draw on 

4 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

2 Things to keep in mind in administration creditors will only get Xp in the £1 , therefore the Investing consortium will have more to invest in the club going forward 

I know a little about one of the groups Gaspard - they would be my favourites as they will probably ( because of local connections ) be better placed to form links with the Supporters Trust should that be necessary  . In fact they may have done that already .  They are not without funds . Only know about Basran group what I have read on here  

Unfortunately neither have Bahraini Princes or Donald Trump connections to draw on 

Why is a link with the supporters trust relevant?

Where's Jeff Bezos when you need him?

50 minutes ago, Gonk said:

Can we get some of our emirates based posters to hunt him down in Dubai and boo him loudly

The Dubai Whites are already on to it. I can confirm he has not been seen in The George and Dragon nor the Abullah Obaid Mallik Schwarma Stand on Rigga Rd👍