Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Decent Horwich Boozers

MancWanderer

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

I paid for some shopping with a £50 note in Aldi (Horwich) earlier today.

The oohs and aahs and general confusion was embarrassing 

They probably thought you’d put a bid in for the land the store was on with it 

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

What peasants use cash money today? Horwich dingles that's who - probably weighed in some nicked copper cable. Uppity tramps.

You are alarmingly close with your assumption 😳

5 minutes ago, Zico said:

Horwich 

Boris 

"Manchester United"

IPA 

Eamon Holmes

Anything else on Youri's trigger list?

You got a spare few hours?

It's not 'Boris' ffs it's twatface. The Scum are the Vermin.

IPA is alreet - just not at ooh look at me paying £8 for a tin laced with cranberry that explodes.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

3 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Always got a soft spot for Turton and Bromley Cross after going to sixth form there. Used to like The Railway if its still there.

Aye, it's still there. Called in for a quick pint pre-Christmas.

It's been done up, was nice. They do food as well.

2 minutes ago, MickyD said:

@Youri McAnespie you’ve forgotten the ease of finding cheap dental treatment.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2496527.stm

I'd forgot about that, nice recall, MickyD. It's a millionaire's playground when they're not getting high on drain cleaner and pulling each other's teeth out. Fucking shithole full of rednecks.

5 minutes ago, MickyD said:

@Youri McAnespie you’ve forgotten the ease of finding cheap dental treatment.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2496527.stm

2002? 

It's been gentrified with the racists escaping Indians 2 doors down and lesbians escaping City centre living since then. 

Horwich... The place Great Lever mentalists wish they'd escaped to when they had the chance

9 minutes ago, stevieb said:

2002? 

It's been gentrified with the racists escaping Indians 2 doors down and lesbians escaping City centre living since then. 

Horwich... The place Great Lever mentalists wish they'd escaped to when they had the chance

I have two houses both paid and done and dusted. One is massive and could be flogged for a quarter million - and nobody removes shoes and travels 10 miles to assault an elderly asian bloke. And mental is moving eight further miles from the twelve from Bolton to Manchester. When you work in Manchester. My mortgage this month - zero, zip, nada, nowt, nothing. I left my mentalist in El Segundo.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I have two houses both paid and done and dusted. One is massive and could be flogged for a quarter million - and nobody removes shoes and travels 10 miles to assault an elderly asian bloke. And mental is moving eight further miles from the twelve from Bolton to Manchester. When you work in Manchester. My mortgage this month - zero, zip, nada, nowt, nothing.

🤣

I don't work in Manchester anymore. 

WFH bastard. 

I'm wanting to move to chorley but the Mrs isn't for having it now she's the one commuting to manc every so often. Selfish cunt. 

Just now, Traf said:

Is it not Blackburn, though?

It says so on the wheelie bins. I went up past Crowthorne once to pick up some building materials - the BL postcode was bollocks, I was halfway to Cumbria, the bloke said if you go about half a mile up the road you can see Blackpool Tower and The Big One - nah you're alreet, I'll just go back to nearer sea-level before cranial oedema sets in.

4 minutes ago, stevieb said:

🤣

I don't work in Manchester anymore. 

WFH bastard. 

I'm wanting to move to chorley but the Mrs isn't for having it now she's the one commuting to manc every so often. Selfish cunt. 

Some girl from Chorley was after raping me and quite persistent - but she had an on/off boyfriend ten years her junior who lived under her stairs playing Call of Duty. They do have a Booths though so swings etc.