Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Harry and megan

Underpants

5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I’m very bothered about people banding about the term racist like it’s going out of fashion. Absolutely I am. 

I’m guessing by your reply you have no proof of this racism which was as I suspected. 

I suggest you stop using it/doing it. It could get you in trouble. And the site 😎

HTH

When you’ve got nothing, accuse racism, or some other ism.

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

I’m very bothered about people banding about the term racist like it’s going out of fashion. Absolutely I am. 

I’m guessing by your reply you have no proof of this racism which was as I suspected. 

I suggest you stop using it/doing it. It could get you in trouble. And the site 😎

HTH

Like his lies. It’s an illness. 

• Site Supporter

God bless the Trifecta of thicko's and how easy it is to draw them out. 😁 All jumping to the defence of the Daily Mail. 🤭 Will we see a Quadfecta, or even a Sexfecta or Septfecta before the night is out?🤔

Edited by Cheese

5 minutes ago, Cheese said:

God bless the trifecta of thicko's and how easy it is to draw them out. 😁 All jumping to the defence of the Daily Mail. 🤭

Thicko’s?

sic

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Winchester White said:

I have never watched the queens speech either, well, not live anyway. We always have our Christmas Dinner starting around 4pm so I am always busy getting all that sorted.

I love old queenie though and whilst I think Phil is probably a bit racist and set in his ways that was always going to be I think for someone in his position.

Not mega keen on their kids though, Charles does some good environmental work and Margaret seems a good un but the others are, well, you know.

William and Harry are great though and it is a shame they have grown apart. As for Meghan, she comes across well and none of us know what she is really like. The papers don't either but seem to have had it in for her from the start, especially the Mail and Express.

I think Jim's a fat lazy scrounging bastard, Barb is sound though as are Lurkio & Denise. 

• Members

Actual Prince Phillip quote - “I know you’ll be having a darkie, but how darkie are we talking, Kunta Kintie, or Sidney Poitier. Liz do we get the little monkey a spear? What can we get him to do for us, do we still have that jester outfit, could we get him to dance and entertain us at dinner parties, I’m rather coming round to the idea!” 

20 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Actual Prince Phillip quote - “I know you’ll be having a darkie, but how darkie are we talking, Kunta Kintie, or Sidney Poitier. Liz do we get the little monkey a spear? What can we get him to do for us, do we still have that jester outfit, could we get him to dance and entertain us at dinner parties, I’m rather coming round to the idea!” 

The lovely Meghan missed out the bit when Her Maj expressed her concerns; that it might be another ging.

You’ve got to give Harry the utmost credit. Whether it’s driven primarily by his wife or himself. I would say it’s a decision by both but they clearly feel it’s not for them so good on them. 

It’s their life at the end of the day nobody else’s  the fascination with them will hopefully die down but not as long as they are making coin off the back of the split which they can’t expect anything different really  

• Members

ITV with more from Prince Phillips bed

“When I first heard Harry was bringing home a girl I though AT LAST, at least he’s not a woofter, When this dark lady walked in I screamed for the guards, I thought we were being robbed, then Old Charlie explained it was Harry’s new girlfriend, I thought, cor blimey, I didn’t think auctions were still happening.

I said to Andrew, I bet he didn’t get much change out of a thousand. He didn’t look up he was too busy looking in the mothercare catalogue must have knew there was going to be a new baby on the way ,he’s a good egg our Andrew, always down at the children’s hospital, Or taking the girl guides to pizza express, anyways I digress.

On our annual holiday, I was beside the pool petting the peacock, Andrew would be on the phone to his Friend Jeff discussing going to Ireland or something, I looked up and saw Black Minnie in a lovely little swimsuit, you could almost make out her nipples, they reminded me of the little chocolate drops we give the help at Christmas, quite marvellous all things considered.

At  the evening meal, Harry and Melanie announced they were having a child, we were all thrilled, Will, Katrina, me and Liz ecstatic we were Andrew said congratulations when he came home, they must have been doing some exercise at the kids club, he returned all red faced and out of breath, no sweat though, he has a condition where he doesn’t sweat, fascinating really”

After this quote was released Prince Phillip didn’t realise his mic was still on

“It’s all a load of old pishposh, racist royal family indeed, I haven’t owned one of them in years. Now where’s that bugga wugga woman with my spongebath ! For heavens sake, ever since I ran over that chingaling the service hasn’t been the same”

• Site Supporter

Cant believe they’re throwing this all back in the faces of the the family.

Big Phil spent a fortune on that little butlers suit and mini roller skates when they had their first baby.

56 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

You’ve got to give Harry the utmost credit. Whether it’s driven primarily by his wife or himself. I would say it’s a decision by both but they clearly feel it’s not for them so good on them. 

It’s their life at the end of the day nobody else’s  the fascination with them will hopefully die down but not as long as they are making coin off the back of the split which they can’t expect anything different really  

Personally I’d totally support their decision not to want a life in the public eye and stepping back from public duties. But would you go on TV and slag off your own Dad?

Just now, wiggy said:

Personally I’d totally support their decision not to want a life in the public eye and stepping back from public duties. But would you go on TV and slag off your own Dad?

Depends what he’s done I guess? But if you use the media as an outlet to slag your family off then you have to reap what you sow 

• Members
14 minutes ago, wiggy said:

He slagged off James Hewitt?

None of this is that surprising since it's an archaic institution that refuses to move with the times.

The London tourist industry must be in tatters now American women have finally ended their strange obsession with the royal family. It finally makes sense to get rid from a financial point of view.

Edited by jmjhb