Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Corona Football Season

HomerJay

Corona Football Season  

196 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Members
33 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

It amuses me that they've had the balls to celebrate for the last few years. Given their resources compared to the rest, winning the league is iterally the minimum requirement.

It shows how poor that league is when they can’t do fuck all in Europe 

5 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

I despise Celtic more than any other football club on the planet. Horrible cunts 

but for fairness. Would you expect a top Half championship side to do much in Europe in reality? As that’s what you’re comparing Playing budgets against. My guess would be nothing 

and that’s being reasonably hard on the tims as there will be teams in bottom half of champs with bigger budgets 

• Members
28 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I despise Celtic more than any other football club on the planet. Horrible cunts 

but for fairness. Would you expect a top Half championship side to do much in Europe in reality? As that’s what you’re comparing Playing budgets against. My guess would be nothing 

and that’s being reasonably hard on the tims as there will be teams in bottom half of champs with bigger budgets 

Up there with the scousers for me. 

Id love to know their spending compared to teams who make it through to the last 16 year on year

2 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Up there with the scousers for me. 

Id love to know their spending compared to teams who make it through to the last 16 year on year

Limited transfer fees. Point in case John McGinn at Villa. They couldn’t/refused to meet asking price of £3.5m wouldn’t move from 3m. Lads worth what? 30m now 18 months .

Average wage is 16k

I suspect in comparison to last 16 champs league teams they are effectively paupers.  

• Members
Just now, Escobarp said:

Limited transfer fees. Point in case John McGinn at Villa. They couldn’t/refused to meet asking price of £3.5m wouldn’t move from 3m. Lads worth what? 30m now 18 months .

Average wage is 16k

I suspect in comparison to last 16 champs league teams they are effectively paupers.  

How much did they spend last year?

4 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

How much did they spend last year?

2019 they spent 16m total in transfer fees 

you starting to see that they really aren’t comparable? 

Although  they Make a fortune as a club. Turnover wise they are huge when you consider limited tv money. They are just tight penny pinching terrorist sympathizing paedophile scumbags 

Edited by Escobarp

• Members
5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

2019 they spent 16m total in transfer fees 

you starting to see that they really aren’t comparable? 

Although  they Make a fortune as a club. Turnover wise they are huge when you consider limited tv money. They are just tight penny pinching terrorist sympathizing paedophile scumbags 

Kin ell that is surprising I knew it wasn’t raining tenners but thought it would be more

1 minute ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Kin ell that is surprising I knew it wasn’t raining tenners but thought it would be more

They are really bad for paying fees. Fantastic scouting system though. Unearth some really good talents. Dembele free transfer 20m fee

eduard now I thjnk they pair 8m for him and he’s valued at 30m plus now. 

Kieran tierney at arsenal was a youth player. Sold for what 25’m? They just don’t spend it 

wages aren’t a drop in the ocean mind but in terms of transfer fees they spend nowt really 

• Moderators
8 hours ago, HomerJay said:

ah yes, i forgot to take into consideration the intelligence of the average fuckwi

8 hours ago, HomerJay said:

at the weekend they played in germany.

i assume all players were testing beforehand, so nobody was infected.

in which case, why did they social distance on the bench, and why did players only touch elbows??

Then again

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11881/11990207/dedryck-boyata-denies-kissing-team-mate-marko-grujic-in-hertha-berlin-win

Dedryck Boyata denies kissing team-mate Marko Grujic in Hertha Berlin win

Boyata: "It wasn't a kiss, neither a celebration."

4 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

I hate both cheeks of the Glaswegian arse, but didn’t Celtic come top of their Europa group? 

Always made me chuckle whenever Celtic moaned about a lack of domestic challenges when they went through a spell of buying pretty much any player that scored against them. 

• Members
7 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

I hate both cheeks of the Glaswegian arse, but didn’t Celtic come top of their Europa group? 

Always made me chuckle whenever Celtic moaned about a lack of domestic challenges when they went through a spell of buying pretty much any player that scored against them. 

Before being knocked out by European Heavyweight FC Copenhagen 

13 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Before being knocked out by European Heavyweight FC Copenhagen 

Bit like reaching an fa cup final against an English football heavyweight like Wigan athletic and getting beat at odds of 1/12 maybe?? 😁

• Members
49 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Bit like reaching an fa cup final against an English football heavyweight like Wigan athletic and getting beat at odds of 1/12 maybe?? 😁

One game

not two legs you Celtic lover 😂

1 hour ago, Leyther_Matt said:

If I lived in Glasgow I’d have nowt to do with either club, think it would Patrick Thistle for me.