Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stand Up If You Love The Darts

L/H White

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter
On 23/12/2020 at 20:42, jules_darby said:

Never heard of this Waites before but he’s smashing Aspinall

Been a top dog in BDO for a few years.

A bit like football, lack of crowd has made for some strange results. It’s little more than a normal players championship now but with a few quid more and additional prestige

I love the darts worlds championship but I have had no involvement in it this year. No fans, or very few fans being part of the theatre has took all the enjoyment out of it for me. Football, cricket, rugby are the same. Binge watching The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad (again), Line Of Duty etc... has taken over from where live sport once stood supreme.

Edited by Underpants

6 minutes ago, desperado said:

Gutted for Cullen, 19 180s was a fine effort. But the last leg showed how good MVG is under pressure 

That 180 in the last leg was so predictable. He is different class mvg. Cullen won't sleep tonight. Gut wrenching shit that.

• Members
18 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

I'd feel like a right twat walking up to the oche, music blaring lights flashing and no crowd. 

Many many moons ago I went to the darts. My turn to go to the bar, 4 of us in the round so I bought 8 in two of those cardboard trays, turned round and it was hammered, so I needed a clear path to walk back to the table carefully. 
saw a lass with a clip board stood near a curtain I headed towards her. 
As I got to her she moved away, I ducked through the curtain thought fuckin hell this is clear, woman with the clipboard collared me and dragged me to the side, I shrugged her off and carried on walking she grabbed me again then I realised I was walking down the players walk way. Live on sky sports. 

I either saw Barney hit a 9 darter or win the whole thing can’t quite remember, but you know a hangover is bad when you still remember it 11 years later.

Oi Oi Oi

• Members
2 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Many many moons ago I went to the darts. My turn to go to the bar, 4 of us in the round so I bought 8 in two of those cardboard trays, turned round and it was hammered, so I needed a clear path to walk back to the table carefully. 
saw a lass with a clip board stood near a curtain I headed towards her. 
As I got to her she moved away, I ducked through the curtain thought fuckin hell this is clear, woman with the clipboard collared me and dragged me to the side, I shrugged her off and carried on walking she grabbed me again then I realised I was walking down the players walk way. Live on sky sports. 

I either saw Barney hit a 9 darter or win the whole thing can’t quite remember, but you know a hangover is bad when you still remember it 11 years later.

Oi Oi Oi

Dickhead 😂😂😂