Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sarah Everard

Rudy

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Discussion on the tele now for “how to treat women” classes to be introduced into school as part of the national curriculum. 

ding ding stop here driver please it’s time I got off 

I thought that we couldn’t call them “women” any longer.

Even the soft bastard class don’t know how to term their own.

2 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Discussion on the tele now for “how to treat women” classes to be introduced into school as part of the national curriculum. 

ding ding stop here driver please it’s time I got off 

Just heard two complete militant lesbians on radio one saying they’ve had enough.

Weve all had enough of sadistic murderers love. 

Honeslty cant believe this case is being used as a vehicle for this.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, gonzo said:

Just heard two complete militant lesbians on radio one saying they’ve had enough.

Weve all had enough of sadistic murderers love. 

Honeslty cant believe this case is being used as a vehicle for this.

It’s appalling

Why hijack this poor woman’s fate for something that is rather loosely linked?

what actually happened here was a cold and calculated murder by someone with the determination and will to carry it out. A million vigils will not stop someone in that frame of mind.

Use a different fucking reason.

• Site Supporter

From wiki.

One in four women and one in six men will be affected by domestic abuse during their lives. On average 2 women are murdered every week and 30 men are murdered every year due to domestic violence. 16% of violent crime is domestic abuse though domestic abuse is least likely to be reported to the police. There are more repeat victims of domestic abuse than repeat victims of any other crime. On average domestic abuse victims will have been assaulted 68 times before reporting it to the police. Domestic abuse is the single most quoted reason a person becomes homeless.

Surprised it's that high in blokes, and it shows that violence happens both ways.

Now of course the issues being raised go beyond just domestic stuff, but I think this shows society has a problem as a whole.

3 hours ago, Rudy said:

In the midst of all the “do gooders” waffling on there seems to be a woman who was murdered made into the sub story

Lets do this bollocks later 

Virtue signalling must take priority, it would seem

2 minutes ago, Dimron said:

Should a vigil go ahead in a pandemic?

It’s not. Well the London one ain’t it’s been banned. And rightly so.  But so should all the protests as well and dealt with much more forcefully. I’m scared to go out of my house because of it all. Pray for esco 

21 hours ago, gonzo said:

Nation of hysterical fucking grief junkies.

A poor woman has been hunted down, murdered and left dismembered in some woods by a complete and utter psychopath ffs. 

How about we all let her family grieve instead of hijacking it for some wankish movement that won’t serve any purpose whatsoever.

This case is nothing to do with the wider issue whatsoever. It’s a completely isolated incident involving the murder of a young woman, not some dick groping a drunk lass on the tube.

Theres a time and a place to address the wider issue and “educate our sons” etc. The aftermath of a gruesome murder is definitely not it.

Hysterical grief junkie's 👌😆  can definitely see that one taking off.

What about when there's a terror attack? People discuss the wider issues. It's natural.

Don't deny at all that idiots suggest stupid things when caught up in the emotion. That's evident already with this and we saw it after George Floyd's murder too. But violence towards women isn't an isolated incident. Even if this case is rare in how horrifying it is.

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

What about when there's a terror attack? People discuss the wider issues. It's natural.

Don't deny at all that idiots suggest stupid things when caught up in the emotion. That's evident already with this and we saw it after George Floyd's murder too. But violence towards women isn't an isolated incident. Even if this case is rare in how horrifying it is.

What do you know about this case that makes it rare? The police haven’t released any info.

16 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Neither is violence against men by women. Shall we do a 2pm curfew for women? Maybe we could then hold a men only protest between 2 and 6? Candles and beers ? Great idea eh. 

All these people on social media and stealing oxygen on the tv just now. Point me to where they were on this topic last week please pal? Assuming that the issue was still there last week yes? Before the poor lass went missing? Where were all the vigils and protests about it then? They’re weren’t  but the issue was there then  it’s been there for years and years since your own tragic story which is heartbreaking  no human should be subjected to that sort of attack  but it’s the world we live in  there are an increasing number of nutters out there. Peter sutcliffe wouldn’t have not murdered folk if he had gone through how to treat a woman at school you know that as do I  

you are one of only two folk on here that accuse people of not getting it around this subject. Even the lefty cabal have deserted you both on this one. Try looking at it form the other side rather than just playing down everything we say on the topic? Maybe everything is a bit harsh tbf, but the majority of what we say. 

it would be great if no murders, assaults rapes or attacks were made by men on women. Would make us all delighted to never have to worry about a loved one again I’m sure every bloke on here would echo that 1000%

but faux social media outrage for likes again just like BLM and all the shit before it just takes it the the other way and a lot of people become tired of a very important message very quickly. It’s counterproductive. It truly is. 

no doubt you or your mate will be along to tell me I’m wrong. Well before you do I’m not wrong. It’s my opinion and I’m fully entitled to it same as you. 

and if you’re going to reply do so before 830 as Vera is on and it’s a episode 1 of a series  I’ve not seen. TIA

Edited by Escobarp