Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In America

Zico

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Cheese said:

He should be removed from office immediately...

Do the Trump nonces want his dad removed from office?

Like when Prince Andrew was found to be a nonce and they all wanted the Queen to fuck off?

• Moderators

• Members

They are so fucking desperate to stop him standing that the witch hunt will never stop. He was a gnats hair away from 50% last time. They are petrified of what might happen next time so sink to any level to try to take him out.

Payback will come, one way or another.

Laughable to see the walking dead say "I did not have any involvement in setting the dogs on him". He stopped short of finishing the sentence. "I have 'people' looking after that for me".

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

They are so fucking desperate to stop him standing that the witch hunt will never stop. He was a gnats hair away from 50% last time. They are petrified of what might happen next time so sink to any level to try to take him out.

Payback will come, one way or another.

Laughable to see the walking dead say "I did not have any involvement in setting the dogs on him". He stopped short of finishing the sentence. "I have 'people' looking after that for me".

That corpse just signed a trade deal with the Tories.

• Members
8 hours ago, tyldesley_white said:

What I love about this witch hunt, is they keep finding witches. And if you know anything about the DOJ , they always start at the bottom and work their way to the top, and they have now reached the top .... job done its now up to a jury

You avoid the real question. What do you think might happen of they concoct a way to imprison him for a length of time?

The 'other' side? Calm acceptance or would it be a fan for the flames?

I'm fucking glad it is you who is living there and not me.

The problem seems to be that Trump's supporters are having massive difficulty accepting he's as guilty as f*** - and that despite the fact that those close to Trump who were there say he's guilty, the evidence seems to prove he's guilty (we'll see) and that he is already a proven criminal with a track record of lying.

This seems highly reminiscent of supporters of the failed Brexit experiment. In both cases the supporters are self-righteous, jingoistic know-it-alls who haven't got the balls to admit they were wrong and are prepared to go as far us undermining democracy and even crippling their own country in an effort to prevent being proven wrong.

The seriousness of Trump's classified document crimes doesn't seem to have sunk in yet but when you leave detailed information about secret nuclear military programmes etc lying around in an unprotected store room and admit that two Chinese agents gained access to those rooms there can be no doubt that it's a risk to national, if not world security.

Trump's strategy seems to be straight out of the playground i.e. mudslinging and making unsubstantiable claims about Biden to resonate with the rednecks - but even if Biden had been dumb enough to do something equally stupid - which as far as we know he didn't - on what planet does it make giving away national secrets to a foreign power OK?

It's treason and Trump should go straight to death row - although he may get a concession if he blames being dumb as f*** as an extenuating circumstance.

Lots of MAGA reaction to folk pointing out that one of the laws he has broken is a law relating to the handling of classified documents he introduced himself at the time he was lying about Hilary Clinton's emails.

Some are giving it the "one law for Clinton and another law for Trump" bullshit - conveniently forgetting that Trump's own administration investigated Hilary for over a year and eventually had to concede that none of the documents on the server were classified anyway.

Trump's law ensures he'll be disqualified from office and will do jail time if (when) he is found guilty.

Loving the irony.

• Members
15 hours ago, Wanderlust said:

The problem seems to be that Trump haters are having massive difficulty accepting that Clinton and Biden are as guilty as f*** of the same so called 'crime' and yet corrupting the judiciary has not yet been used as a weapon against them. Accent on the word 'yet'.

This seems highly reminiscent of supporters of Remain. In both cases the respective supporters are self-righteous, globalist know-it-alls who haven't got the balls to admit they were wrong and are prepared to go as far as undermining democracy itself (in some cases like the Liberal Democrats in vowing to reverse the result of a democratic vote) and even crippling opportunities for their own countries advancement in an exercise of interference and outright bastardry.

I say pot-ay-to, you say pot-ah-to.

Ended up talking to quite a few locals over there last week (not even thinly veiled)

Tbh they mostly seemed a bit meh about Trump. Pretty much he's gone, no longer relevant, move on

Democrats more worried about Biden losing them votes and Republicans worrying about getting a credible candidate