Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well what a day, my birthday as well. Losing would of ruined it but the other results have also gone our way, I’m having day off tomorrow now. One Happy Chappy. 

Fuck being fair to the plastic red wankers!       Gary Neville, Phil I'm the shittiest Neville, including my sister, Neville, Paul ginger dwarf Scholes, Ryan I shagged my brothers wife for 8 yrs

They’re shit this lot. Totally in control and need kill this off now    keep ratchet/ani quiet for the night 

Perfect team selection for me, especially no Delf, our strongest eleven and a good bench too both attacking and defensively with Delaney and Brocky there if we have to hold out later. I definitely feel a good win coming on tonight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, glennboltw said:

Let's hope half a lion can turn it on tonight, been disappointing last couple of games, he could be the difference! 

Whilst end product isn’t always there, he does a lot for us as an outlet for me - carrying it, drawing them in, drawing fouls and holding on to it

I’d definitely start him and it’s our best team ATM for me

COYWM

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jules_darby said:

Whilst end product isn’t always there, he does a lot for us as an outlet for me - carrying it, drawing them in, drawing fouls and holding on to it

I’d definitely start him and it’s our best team ATM for me

COYWM

Yes however we need to see more in terms of goals/assists

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Perfect team selection for me, especially no Delf, our strongest eleven and a good bench too both attacking and defensively with Delaney and Brocky there if we have to hold out later. I definitely feel a good win coming on tonight.

Almost perfect, but i'd have Jensen instead of Delaney, i wouldn't trust Delaney to hold his own knob. I wouldn't mind betting Salford target Gilkes tonight for a bit of rough stuff.

Edited by Burndens Bogs
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Yes however we need to see more in terms of goals/assists

Yeah I think IE would be the first to admit we want more of that from him

Even with it it I don’t see a better option currently though 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Burndens Bogs said:

Almost perfect, but i'd have Jensen instead of Delaney, i wouldn't trust Delaney to hold his own knob.

Have to agree with that not having seen Brocky in the nets. Seems an unnecessary risk to me at this stage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Perfect team selection for me, especially no Delf, our strongest eleven and a good bench too both attacking and defensively with Delaney and Brocky there if we have to hold out later. I definitely feel a good win coming on tonight.

It cannot be 'a good bench defensively' without a GK.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Yeah I think IE would be the first to admit we want more of that from him

Even with it it I don’t see a better option currently though 

No and I’m certainly not calling for him to be dropped just we need to see more from him, he’s obviously a talented lad 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

No and I’m certainly not calling for him to be dropped just we need to see more from him, he’s obviously a talented lad 

I think if he could just get one he’d get a few more. Getting that first one is the frustrating bit but recently he seems to have been reluctant to shoot so hopefully he’ll get one and fire himself up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Have to agree with that not having seen Brocky in the nets. Seems an unnecessary risk to me at this stage.

I agree, surely no need to risk not having a goalie on the bench! Im sure Evatt must know that one of the outfield players is good enough  to  step in if the worst was to happen?

Link to post
Share on other sites

You wouldn't be saying that if 2 of our defenders were either injured or sent off.

That is more likely than us needing a keeper.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, woolli said:

I agree, surely no need to risk not having a goalie on the bench! Im sure Evatt must know that one of the outfield players is good enough  to  step in if the worst was to happen?

Only an outfield player as good as Jagielka proved to be in goal is good enough.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Right I didn't watch the Newport game which we lost but watched the FGR game. Although its nail biting watching what would you do?

Get it on you massive fanny!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.