Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rotherham a

radcliffe white

• Members
9 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Go on fill your boots, you're a an expert at making shit up 😃

For some reason you have this issue with me and where I work.

so I’ll refer back to the post that I made a few days ago 

6 years I spent as part of the medical staff, just so happens I worked with one of Jules Darbys mates for about 2 years without even knowing it

Then I got cancer which stopped me working for almost a year whilst I had radiotherapy 

When I came back I couldn’t do the same role so I’ve spent the last 4 years, studying, going to places to look and assess sports rehabilitation.

Recently I’ve been able to go on my own with the backing and funding of my old employers but as my own boss I split my role in two M

Ive got a book of clients gymnasts,athletes, footballers, boxers all because of the graft i put in.

Ive recently had people off here in my office, I’ve treated people on here, Ive referred people on here.

I like coming on here but the one thing that gets me is you and your shitty little remarks

Have to validate myself all the time to you, and for what you’re nobody to me

Have to check in with you when I go to away games like you’re the fuckin Don 

Have to validate where I work because you

I used to have you down as a decent guy, I mean I didn’t particularly like you but you were decent enough as a man to play football for, for  two years. But on here you try to give it the big man in front of your mates when really all you do is show your true colours and come across as a prick

I don’t give a shit if you believe me I really don’t I’ve worked hard and overcome so much to be constantly put down by you.

Just remember J a long time ago you disappeared from the Beaumont for a while over shall we say personal reasons and when you were getting slagged I was the one who backed you and told all those who had their opinions that it’s none of their business. 

So I’ll keep that to myself you keep your shitty remarks to yourself

So that’s where it ended , now for some reason we’re here again 

So I could just ignore him but I’m sick of being discredited for it and one of the reasons I don’t ignore it is because I semi take clients on board off here 

Now everyday I log on I have Grey going at me accusing me of lying. Which ok I’m fine with it doesn’t bother me but when it’s a person you know and you have defended it gets me 

I’ve deleted what I’ve written because I’m better than that

7 minutes ago, Rudy said:

6 years I spent as part of the medical staff, just so happens I worked with one of Jules Darbys mates for about 2 years without even knowing it

Then I got cancer which stopped me working for almost a year whilst I had radiotherapy 

When I came back I couldn’t do the same role so I’ve spent the last 4 years, studying, going to places to look and assess sports rehabilitation.

Recently I’ve been able to go on my own with the backing and funding of my old employers but as my own boss I split my role in two M

Ive got a book of clients gymnasts,athletes, footballers, boxers all because of the graft i put in.

Ive recently had people off here in my office, I’ve treated people on here, Ive referred people on here.

I like coming on here but the one thing that gets me is you and your shitty little remarks

I used to have you down as a decent guy, I mean I didn’t particularly like you but you were decent enough as a man to play football for, for  two years. But on here you try to give it the big man in front of your mates when really all you do is show your true colours and come across as a prick

I don’t give a shit if you believe me I really don’t I’ve worked hard and overcome so much to be constantly put down by you.

Just remember J a long time ago you disappeared from the Beaumont for a while over shall we say personal reasons and when you were getting slagged I was the one who backed you and told all those who had their opinions that it’s none of their business. 

So I could just ignore him but I’m sick of being discredited for it and one of the reasons I don’t ignore it is because I semi take clients on board off here 

Now everyday I log on I have Grey going at me accusing me of lying. Which ok I’m fine with it doesn’t bother me but when it’s a person you know and you have defended it gets me 

I saw a black Bolton today and thought it was you, but he looked young so I decided it was nt. I am not sure if that makes me a fascist ? 

3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Rudy... I don't know you in person. But you are better then that. What he says is probably not easy to ignore in your position. Fuck knows why he does it.

Ignore it pal. It'll catch up one day... always does.

• Members
Just now, wanderer1984 said:

Rudy... I don't know you in person. But you are better then that. What he says is probably not easy to ignore in your position. Fuck knows why he does it.

Ignore it pal. It'll catch up one day... always does.

Appreciate it pal 

I enjoyed yesterday - great day and we were as competitive as we probably could be.

Low following but it was a good one - really backed the lads & I think they could tell.

Kachunga came over and gave his shirt to a small lad in front of me at the end; he comes across as such a nice fella, possibly a bit too nice on the pitch at times.

I have the feeling that could well have been Doyle’s last game in a white shirt. Not sure of his part in ‘Sarce-gate’ if any, but that aside I think he’s always done all he can for us and I’d wish him well. I think his struggles this season are down to the way we play more than anything rather than him having ‘lost it’.

A few observations:

Dixon, Rico and Thomasson did well, but all could/should do better for their first goal IMO.

Delf anonymous

Dapo needs to learn to make better decisions

We seriously missed physical presence against a strong and quick team, Bakayoko needs to get his SKD elbows out and show his presence much more.

They kept trying to isolate Senior first half and I think he dealt with it admirably.

We won’t go down or even be in threat of it IMO, and I think a good window to give us momentum to the summer will inspire further quality signings for a real attempt at promotion next session, which I think we can achieve if FV and IE play it well. 

Be reet 👍🏻

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

And he praised Dixon!! 🤣

I genuinely think the defence we have needs a stronger and more dominant presence behind it. That’s kinda not his fault, but we are the sum of our parts.

That said he made some v good saves yesterday. I’m not entrenched in that I won’t praise him when he’s played well, I just don’t think he’s right for us right now. A communicative CB could also potentially change that though.

I think we get that right and most of the rest falls into place, but we’ll see and I suspect IE probably doesn’t agree with me 😄

Dixon had a really good game in fairness, stood up to some rough stuff from their strikers and made some important saves. He's not the best, but as Tom says, we're more pressing issues.

Charles did a warm-up before the game and I expect to see him at Hartlepool.
Darcy also warmed up with him and I was surprised he washn't on the bench.

23 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

I genuinely think the defence we have needs a stronger and more dominant presence behind it. That’s kinda not his fault, but we are the sum of our parts.

That said he made some v good saves yesterday. I’m not entrenched in that I won’t praise him when he’s played well, I just don’t think he’s right for us right now. A communicative CB could also potentially change that though.

I think we get that right and most of the rest falls into place, but we’ll see and I suspect IE probably doesn’t agree with me 😄

Your opinion is just as valid as everyone else’s opinion. I think the lads improving, my mate who’s close to someone who watches and played for Barrow thought he’d struggle stepping up but up to now he’s pleasantly surprised me. 

1 minute ago, radcliffe white said:

Absolutely no complaints the team dug deep and gave it everything I can be very critical of IE at times but all we ask is for some fight and that happened yesterday

Few too many drinks yesterday😀 good seeing some of wways elite 

I’ve seen the evidence of the “few too many drinks” 😂😂

On the crowd it was given out as 9784 ( I think), with Covid restrictions capacity was 9990 ( think) 

Only 106 off capacity ? I thought we had nearly 2k tickets and sure away fans was given at under 1000, something does not add up. 

Support was very good yesterday, when I saw no Lee or Williams I was expecting to get hammered