Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Female Singers

Youri McAnespie

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Old thread revisited, but just watched 'Whitney Houston at the BBC'

Fucking hell, no one in history comes close imo, absolutely immense vocal talent.

Till Bobby Brown got a grip of her obvs. 

Was the other way around - Bobby Brown was relatively clean it was her that was a hopeless junkie and turned him onto crack.

My sister (handful) said Whitney was the most shambolic concert she had ever seen - she was gouching out and warbling gospel songs no-one had heard before. She said it was a total farce.

• Members
1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Was the other way around - Bobby Brown was relatively clean it was her that was a hopeless junkie and turned him onto crack.

My sister (handful) said Whitney was the most shambolic concert she had ever seen - she was gouching out and warbling gospel songs no-one had heard before. She said it was a total farce.

Aye he got himself clean as well. She on the other hand did not. I watched a channel 5 documentary on her, called something like Whitney Houston Autopsy, and she pretty much boiled herself alive. Like a lobster.

3 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Yes you’re no doubt correct regarding Bobby Brown, perhaps i should have just said - Whitney Houston was a fantastic, incredible vocalist before she self destructed through booze & drugs.

• Site Supporter
On 13/12/2021 at 12:01, frank_spencer said:

No shouts for Tracy Chapman yet?

What a tune.

Another classic, unfortunately bastardised by that bastard Ronan bastard Keating and the Boyzone bastards.

Edited by Cheese