Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Men in wigs

Rudy

• Members

Don’t see them that often these days or maybe I do and they’re just exceptional.

Today in Tesco I saw a chap with a wig on that was so bad I wanted to praise him for having the bollocks to step out in the public wearing. 

Didnt fit, colour didn’t match the sides. 

• Members
7 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

I once went into a patients wardrobe looking for a spare catheter and when I opened it there was a mannequin head with a styrup on it. When I say I nearly had a heart attack, I nearly had a heart attack. I actually screamed and shat myself at the same time. Owd fella was howling. 

😂You really do need to write a book

51 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Don’t see them that often these days or maybe I do and they’re just exceptional.

Today in Tesco I saw a chap with a wig on that was so bad I wanted to praise him for having the bollocks to step out in the public wearing. 

Did it have a chin strap?

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

13 minutes ago, tshape said:

Did it have a chin strap?

To be a really bad wig it has to have a price tag still on it while he’s wearing it.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

Doesn’t Tim Burgess wear several?

Including a very camp black bob that inspired a poster to claim he was saying 'Hiya Love!' (Because he was also waving).

He looked ludicrous (as in ridiculous not the singer/rapper).

He wanted to bum me once. True story.

• Members
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Doesn’t Tim Burgess wear several?

Including a very camp black bob that inspired a poster to claim he was saying 'Hiya Love!' (Because he was also waving).

He looked ludicrous (as in ridiculous not the singer/rapper).

He wants to look like Cobain but instead ended up looking like Gail Platt

The Charlatans what a fitting name.

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

He wants to look like Cobain but instead ended up looking like Gail Platt

The Charlatans what a fitting name.

He has been photographed with a sparse patch of purple real hair then next thing he's Gail with a dodgy syrup on.

What a shambles.

Unless he takes so many drugs he simply doesn’t care - in that case fair play to him.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Why just once? I didn't think he was a man very good at picking out curtains and cushions and eating brunch.

He invited me backstage at a Stone Roses gig.

I was absolutely muntered on a bag of god knows what that I had procured from a serious-looking stranger in the crowd.

Fortunately, my wingman had chosen that moment to disappear and he was equally off his tits as I was, and I didn't want to abandon him just for a backstage wander.

It was only afterwards that it occured to me that Our Tim was probably lining my delicate little flower up for a sordid beasting.

6 minutes ago, green genie said:

Read about the band blowing cocaine up each others arses for quicker effects so doesn't surprise me.

Aka The Stevie Nicks.

Joanna Lumley currently 'missing' (fao the O.B. - she's in Holmes' garage you fools) used to get done up the wrong 'un by that coffee pimp with a chan dusted widgie.

Her ringer gave up the ghost and now she has a plastic one - like the valve on a bottle of Heinz Ketchup 'squeezable'.

• Members
Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

Aka The Stevie Nicks.

Joanna Lumley currently 'missing' (fao the O.B. - she's in Holmes' garage you fools) used to get done up the wrong 'un by that coffee pimp with a chan dusted widgie.

Her ringer gave up the ghost and now she has a plastic one - like the valve on a bottle of Heinz Ketchup 'squeezable'.

why-cocaine-makes-people-act-like-dicks-

6 minutes ago, Spider said:

He invited me backstage at a Stone Roses gig.

I was absolutely muntered on a bag of god knows what that I had procured from a serious-looking stranger in the crowd.

Fortunately, my wingman had chosen that moment to disappear and he was equally off his tits as I was, and I didn't want to abandon him just for a backstage wander.

It was only afterwards that it occured to me that Our Tim was probably lining my delicate little flower up for a sordid beasting.

He might have been after your cock.

Or a bit of both.

Change ends after half time.