Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In England

royal white

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Vile bloke. Got a 9 year sentence, about average for rape, but still nowhere near enough. 

David Atherton an all - what an absolute tool. His posts are ridiculous. How do you end up with these muppets on your feed Royal? 

It was from Joey Barton and we all like a good JB follow don’t we. It was more  for his daily Mail link as I know you like a daily mail link, then again I also knew you’d be more interested in the poster and not the post. 👍

Edited by royal white

• Moderators
3 hours ago, royal white said:

More pathetic rulings from judges. 

On what grounds does someone avoid getting deported back to Italy??

19 minutes ago, royal white said:

He really shouldn’t have been here though should he.
It was from Joey Barton and we all like a good JB follow don’t we. It was more  for his daily Mail link as I know you like a daily mail link, then again I also knew you’d be more interested in the poster and not the post. 👍

Think that's just you lad 😂 He certainly seems to be your new favourite. 

Aye, I'm always interested in the source, it tells us how big a picture of the story we're gonna get. You not a critical thinker as well pal? Also curious how you end up finding these nutjobs - seems to be a bit of a pattern 😉

Think the issue is that he's not been deported no? Not sure what we could have done to prevent an Eritrean claiming asylum. 

Pretty brutal regime in Eritrea, known as the North Korea of Africa. Always going to be complicated deporting someone back, though we'd all love to see him go I'm sure. 

Edited by London Wanderer

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

Think that's just you lad 😂 He certainly seems to be your new favourite. 

Aye, I'm always interested in the source, it tells us how big a picture of the story we're gonna get. You not a critical thinker as well pal? 

Think the issue is that he's not been deported no? Not sure what we could have done to prevent an Eritrean claiming asylum. 

Pretty brutal regime in Eritrea, known as the North Korea of Africa. Always going to be complicated deporting someone back, though we'd all love to see him go I'm sure. 

Why should it be complicated? He left because he avoided conscription, he knew the consequences, he also knew the consequences of committing crimes over here. 

7 minutes ago, royal white said:

Why should it be complicated? He left because he avoided conscription, he knew the consequences, he also knew the consequences of committing crimes over here. 

From my understanding, the issue would be if he came to serious harm when returned. As he's been sentenced and served here, our government could face a legal battle if he was killed afterwards. More importantly, his innoncent family members could be at risk as well. Soldiers have been known attack and kill family members associated someone they're looking for. 

Pretty horrifice situation over there. Eritrea: human rights situation remains dire amid complete impunity | UN News

He deserves no sympathy that's for sure. But it's always more complicated than it seems. Which I guess is my issue with 'the poster', if they offer only one side. 

Now you've heard both, you can make your mind up :) 

2 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

From my understanding, the issue would be if he came to serious harm when returned. As he's been sentenced and served here, our government could face a legal battle if he was killed afterwards. More importantly, his innoncent family members could be at risk as well. Soldiers have been known attack and kill family members associated someone they're looking for. 

Pretty horrifice situation over there. Eritrea: human rights situation remains dire amid complete impunity | UN News

He deserves no sympathy that's for sure. But it's always more complicated than it seems. Which I guess is my issue with 'the poster', if they offer only one side. 

Now you've heard both, you can make your mind up :) 

A lot of coulds and maybes in there. 

My mind is made up. What is a definite is he raped a kid, what else is a definite is that he is now walking around out streets. How is that possible? 

Go back and face your punishment there. 

As the MP said, “the idea that somebody who has sexually assaulted a kid should be allowed to stay is utterly ridiculous” 

3 minutes ago, royal white said:

A lot of coulds and maybes in there. 

My mind is made up. What is a definite is he raped a kid, what else is a definite is that he is now walking around out streets. How is that possible? 

Go back and face your punishment there. 

As the MP said, “the idea that somebody who has sexually assaulted a kid should be allowed to stay is utterly ridiculous” 

Absolutely, nobody can predict exactly what will happen. 

How do you know he's now walking the streets? He got a nine year sentence only last year. 

I can understand your and the MPs viewpoint to be fair. He's a vile prick who deserves a much longer sentence imo. Problem is, if we starting consistantly deporting criminals (who've served a full sentence here) to countries as dangerous as Eritrea, then there will at some point be a case where the person is killed. Or even worse, innocent family members are brought to harm because of it. That could be a costly situation for the Home Office. 

Clearly there are some cases where they are not deported even if the country is safe. Which is ridiculous. 

It's complicated, is all I'm saying. Hard to know unless you've seen the evidence for and against from the court decision. 

3 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Absolutely, nobody can predict exactly what will happen. 

How do you know he's now walking the streets? He got a nine year sentence only last year. 

I can understand your and the MPs viewpoint to be fair. He's a vile prick who deserves a much longer sentence imo. Problem is, if we starting consistantly deporting criminals (who've served a full sentence here) to countries as dangerous as Eritrea, then there will at some point be a case where the person is killed. Or even worse, innocent family members are brought to harm because of it. That could be a costly situation for the Home Office. 

Clearly there are some cases where they are not deported even if the country is safe. Which is ridiculous. 

It's complicated, is all I'm saying. Hard to know unless you've seen the evidence for and against from the court decision. 

He was Jailed in 2014 for 9 years. Where else would you expect him to be? 

42 minutes ago, royal white said:

He was Jailed in 2014 for 9 years. Where else would you expect him to be? 

Thought you were talking about the guy from Eritrea in the link you sent. The fella in the picture.

Asylum-seeker who raped a woman in Wigan town centre is jailed for nine years (wigantoday.net) 

Looks like he was jailed more recently. 

Must be more than one from Eritrea in the link you sent 👍

Yeah noncery is definitely on the back you go list of crimes for me, don't care how shit the place you've come from is.

Enjoy prison coz once you're done straight on a plane back to what ever hellish regime you escaped. Preferably by trebuchet.

• Site Supporter

Perhaps the coastguard should hand out leaflets in the English Channel warning that noncery is a crime in Britain and remind them that it could have implications for not just themselves but also their family. Would that satisfy the yoghurt knitting fraternity? 

5 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Perhaps the coastguard should hand out leaflets in the English Channel warning that noncery is a crime in Britain and remind them that it could have implications for not just themselves but also their family. Would that satisfy the yoghurt knitting fraternity? 

😂

Very good.

I’m with everyone else that I’d like to see him deported when the sentence is up. No sympathy from this kefir weaver. I’m just trying to understand the judge’s decision. Don’t think it’s as simple as ‘lefty human rights judges’. 

Hard to say without seeing the case (Cleverly has also asked for more transparency around these cases). But two things are significant for me. Would he be killed & would his family be at risk?

If there’s evidence his family would be at risk, & they are them harmed because of the deportation, then that would create moral & legal problems. 

Then if he’s killed. Whilst nobody would have much sympathy. That could create further legal problems for the government if we’re sending people who’ve already served a prison sentence to their death.

The other option is to deport immediately, but that’s little justice for the victim if they’re not serving a sentence.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Yeah noncery is definitely on the back you go list of crimes for me, don't care how shit the place you've come from is.

Enjoy prison coz once you're done straight on a plane back to what ever hellish regime you escaped. Preferably by trebuchet.

That's a big tree you would need.

But I quite like the idea.

Another option is the Ezedi Bridge Drop.

Chuck them over and if they drown, they drown. If they survive they'll be washed half way to France or wherever the current takes them.

4 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

What the actual fuck is that?

A collective show of strength, not just for our flag. But to stand up against the woke agenda being pushed against us and the indoctrination of our children up and down this country. 

Spoken like a true saint, the music got me too. Think I'll have to go. 

He's a pal of the lovely Tommy R. 

2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

What the actual fuck is that?

Based on the video, it’s a bloke who’s angry that people have to do a day’s graft to get paid.

Also, he wants to go the pub and moan and apparently you can only do that if you’ve been to London on St George’s Day*.

* the official one, not the Wways one.

3 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

A collective show of strength, not just for our flag. But to stand up against the woke agenda being pushed against us and the indoctrination of our children up and down this country. 

Spoken like a true saint, the music got me too. Think I'll have to go. 

He's a pal of the lovely Tommy R. 

Miami will see you there.