Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2023 January Sales

lobbypond

If you could swap Kachunga and Baka for a single proven goalscorer I'd be massively chuffed. Could knock up a decent goals montage for Baka to punt around as well. Be a year old though like.

JDB on the other hand is the kind of player who gets us a winner in the play off final. He's not been fit all season if we could just get him in some shape into the final months...

What we doing with 2 transfer threads anyway?!

8 hours ago, Ani said:

We need a midfield bastard.

I say this every transfer window. 

No one ever listens. 

Spot on even if it’s some journeyman dog who can just break play up and handle the more physical teams, there will be somebody looking for a 1 year deal even if it’s sitting on the bench most of the time 

5 hours ago, radcliffe white said:

Spot on even if it’s some journeyman dog who can just break play up and handle the more physical teams, there will be somebody looking for a 1 year deal even if it’s sitting on the bench most of the time 

There will, but the likelihood is that they're currently not playing elsewhere and not match fit.

40 minutes ago, Traf said:

There will, but the likelihood is that they're currently not playing elsewhere and not match fit.

Possibly but shit bags won’t be hard to find imo, barnsley had some lad (can’t remember his name) in both games not technical but snapped away and broke play, even if it’s some L2 lad does what it says on the tin for the physical games 

• Site Supporter

Agree about Thomason

I don’t think Dempsey’s a shrinking violet either, I’ve seen him using his physical presence to good effect this season on occasions. Leadership qualities and captain at Gillingham too.

Maybe we can utilise what we have rather than buy in for those qualities.