Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England V Wales

globaldiver

• Site Supporter

We are doing what England do best when they have a good tournament... improving when plan A gets thrown out the window. If Sturridge is there then we must assume he's fit, if he's fit he's our best striker therefore he must play. Vardy is irresistible atm so he too has to start. & for Pabs, when Dele Alli gets some movement ahead of him to create space he too will come good. Face it mate, he's better than Ross the boss & I'm a Barkley fan..if your man gets in I'm sure he won't let us down.

Dunno about you lot, but I'd forgotten what it felt like after a big win at football.

I might have done a sex wee

Just said the same with Matt off here. First time I've felt happy for about 3 years.

Couldn't last any longer at work and bailed to posh pub In Lytham. Orange cordial everywhere at the end :D

Rooney was fantastic. Walker the best full back in the comp so far.

Any team in the comp would struggle breaking down a 10 man defence like that today. We got there in the end. Well

Done woy and the boys.

Take note Roy. That's what goal scorers are for. Sit back against a decent team and we will get mullered. Have a go and you never know .....

• Site Supporter

Just said the same with Matt off here. First time I've felt happy for about 3 years.

Couldn't last any longer at work and bailed to posh pub In Lytham. Orange cordial everywhere at the end :D

Rooney was fantastic. Walker the best full back in the comp so far.

Any team in the comp would struggle breaking down a 10 man defence like that today. We got there in the end. Well

Done woy and the boys.

Take note Roy. That's what goal scorers are for. Sit back against a decent team and we will get mullered. Have a go and you never know .....

I'm of the opinion that we will do well when we are the underdogs sitting back & scaring the shite out of teams on the counter.

• Site Supporter

We are doing what England do best when they have a good tournament... improving when plan A gets thrown out the window. If Sturridge is there then we must assume he's fit, if he's fit he's our best striker therefore he must play. Vardy is irresistible atm so he too has to start. & for Pabs, when Dele Alli gets some movement ahead of him to create space he too will come good. Face it mate, he's better than Ross the boss & I'm a Barkley fan..if your man gets in I'm sure he won't let us down.

Hard to disagree.

Felt Sturbridge spent a little too much time on the right and a bit deep. Was shouting at the tele for him to get in the left hand channel and then he does...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.