Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Japan 2019 RU world cup

Underpants

What a morning up for Scottish breakfast, with my half Indian half welsh mate in an English bar in Spain run by a Barnsley lad, surrounded by Brits drinking Irish Guinness, to see us spank our old colonial friends at Rugger, how cosmopolitan am I. 😂🤣😂

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

What a morning up for Scottish breakfast, with my half Indian half welsh mate in an English bar in Spain run by a Barnsley lad, surrounded by Brits drinking Irish Guinness, to see us spank our old colonial friends at Rugger, how cosmopolitan am I. 😂🤣😂

Was the Scottish breakfast desperately trying to leave your plate?

• Members
6 hours ago, jayjayoghani said:

Reckon that's the best performance by any England team I've ever seen. Magnificent. 

Staying in an airbnb, the host got wind of a Pom staying so got invited to watch the game with him. Very magnanimous in defeat, fully deserved

The Kiwi's are class. Always liked them. Remember the Aussie PM (John Howard) after we stuffed them in the 2003 final? Second best PM I have lived under but that night he was an utter (typically Australian sore loser) cunt. They could learn a lot from NZ but won't.

Want South Africa now. Don't think we will lose whichever one gets up but I would rather remove any chance whatsoever of a loss to the other massive inferiority complex in the UK besides Scotland.

11 hours ago, jayjayoghani said:

Reckon that's the best performance by any England team I've ever seen. Magnificent. 

That thought crossed my mind.Even winning next week might not reach the  heights of beating the All Blacks. I guess we'd been unlucky with injuries the last two 6 Nations and the big players are all back for the World Cup.

• Members
7 hours ago, Barnstoneworth White said:

Was on the way to Lincoln watching the game on someone's phone, he was cheeering us on 👍

Really? Surprised after his predictions. Still, repetitive and habitual prophets of doom re Brexit must find it hard to be optimistic when it is warranted.

• Site Supporter
On 25/10/2019 at 13:10, Spider said:

England Saffers final

The all blacks (sickening) will be too busy taking their make-up off after that fucking ridiculous dancing-round-their-handbags bullshit come hither homosexual fucking mincey prance they do before kick off, and we'll be 10 points in front early doors.

Wales have loads of injuries and all of them have chlamydia so will get beaten.

I really should start gambling

From what I've seen of this WC England have got far too much for SA and should win the final. I shouldn't be concerned but I am. I hope England don't go into it thinking they've just got to turn up. Would love to see a classy victory but I reckon it's going to be messy and one for the purist.

Classy 34-10

Messy 16-10

Ooops! 10-17