Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Underpants

Harry and megan

Recommended Posts

All her fault.

 

Anyway there seems to be a vacancy in the firm. Think I might apply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Mum said this would happen a while back.

Though she still calls Megan “That stuck up darkie” so it’s thin victory in every respect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Explain?

personally, thank goodness, as long as financially independent means not taking a penny more off me. Which I’m not sure it does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

Explain was meant for Undies btw

It's all her fault. Didn't do her homework on what she was getting herself in to. It's a job at the end of the day and she couldn't hack it. Fair play though, she got a title and met the Queen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed, it’ll at least define their roles, and their children will be brought up in this environment. I mean it’s not like they are looking at vacancies in the paper, but it’s a step forward to at least acknowledging the 21st Century.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Underpants said:

It's all her fault. Didn't do her homework on what she was getting herself in to. It's a job at the end of the day and she couldn't hack it. Fair play though, she got a title and met the Queen.

You met her then? Listened to her reasons over coffee? Or is this just spurious conjecture?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Not in Crawley said:

You met her then? Listened to her reasons over coffee? Or is this just spurious conjecture?

American women coming over here and taking our royals. Sounds familiar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Underpants said:

American women coming over here and taking our royals. Sounds familiar.

I’ll take that as conjecture with a dashing of nonsense then....
 

And a bit of xenophobia and sexism thrown in for good measure. 

Edited by Not in Crawley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Not in Crawley said:

I’ll take that as conjecture with a dashing of nonsense then. 

Couldn't care less how you take it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its probably for the best, you wouldn’t want  your righteous indignation being taken down a peg or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

I’ll be honest this will increase paparazzi. Stay out of Paris. 

For sure there will be less aimless hand shaking and visiting meat processing factory's. I reckon the royal protection team will still be needed for their trips to Walmart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shock horror NiC infiltrates another thread with his self righteous patronizing  bullshit.

military grade weapon you really are 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good on ‘em. 

Now if the rest of the parasites had the same idea we’ll be sorted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Good on ‘em. 

Now if the rest of the parasites had the same idea we’ll be sorted. 

Crikey Michael, you're a firm believer in regicide arent you ?😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mrs has just said 'Financially independent... Now we've paid for their big fuck off wedding' 

She's reet! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stevieb said:

Mrs has just said 'Financially independent... Now we've paid for their big fuck off wedding' 

She's reet! 

Don't forget we've also just paid £2M to do up their house.

Isn't Harry already worth about £35M anyway?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Shock horror NiC infiltrates another thread with his self righteous patronizing  bullshit.

military grade weapon you really are 

Get poached by the Iranians soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Crikey Michael, you're a firm believer in regicide arent you ?😂

Nah 

No need for the guillotine. Just do away with the civil list

Edited by mickbrown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Nah 

No need for the guillotine. Just do away with the civil list

Civillisticide then ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How Prince Charles pulled that stunner in and got wed to her in 81 still astounds me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.