Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

13 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

DT still in charge till Jan...

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

And he’ll do the square root of fuck all in the meantime

France 60k last 24 hours with population 20% of USA. Strange how same folk always jump on Trump. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Members
2 minutes ago, Ani said:

That will be an improvement. 

I’d be slightly concerned if I was an American. He has a responsibility to continue his duties as a President to protect the people no matter if he’s not going to be in charge come feb. The fact that he won’t concede and his biggest concern is a “rigged” election rather than the pandemic response going into winter is alarming.

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

France 60k last 24 hours with population 20% of USA. 

Fuckin hell. What’s the deal in France have they been locked down? Not really followed it.

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

I’d be slightly concerned if I was an American. He has a responsibility to continue his duties as a President to protect the people no matter if he’s not going to be in charge come feb. The fact that he won’t concede and his biggest concern is a “rigged” election rather than the pandemic response going into winter is alarming.

Fuckin hell. What’s the deal in France have they been locked down? Not really followed it.

Probably Trumps fault. 😂

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Them Bagguets and croissants don't seem to be keeping that French La-Rona at bay.

Most countries in Europe are in a similar place, as would be expected from a seasonal virus.

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Unfortunately SOME dont look at it like that, they would sooner have a pop at the Government. 

I'm sure things could and can be done a lot better, but it amazes me how many have become experts in the field of Biology, virology and scientific research 🤔

When it's clear no country in Europe can really get a grip of it.

I.e. I hope my grammer is okay, I've checked, I'm no literacy genius, just a mere mortal surviving on this planet 😃

I was reading about France earlier and there’s very similar discontent with their government.

Let’s try to enjoy what we can

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, Carlos said:

No one is doing anything different during this “lockdown”? I’ve not seen one difference, except maybe no golfers on the course in the distance.

Like in lockdown one the local dog walking path is full of folk who've taken up walking

Which is fine

Just less of the death stares when folk pass you

Is funny when you get a couple of generations of a family walking together, so 5 or 6 of them taking up the whole path

Then 5 or 6 come the other way

The panic and confusion on their faces

Edited by ZicoKelly

8 minutes ago, Carlos said:

No one is doing anything different during this “lockdown”? I’ve not seen one difference, except maybe no golfers on the course in the distance.

Think it goes to show you can’t lock folk down forever, it’ll become more diluted and less adhered to every time the government do it. 

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Ive just grabbed something in town and its way quieter than normal

Id expect to see little difference on the roads in the week

All the proper workers have seen no change from weds to thursday

We are still making stuff

3 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Them Bagguets and croissants don't seem to be keeping that French La-Rona at bay.

60,400 cases in France yesterday 

868 morts

Edited by boltondiver
S