Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

1 hour ago, kent_white said:

Had an eventful night on Facebook. Got called a sheep for daring to question someone who says COVID is a hoax. I'm 'badly, badly brainwashed' and 'just a nurse who doesn't save lives, not like a surgeon' and we 'are all wankers for doing tik tok videos while people are dying'.

There's some really, fucking atrocious people on Social Media. 

Right wing nutjobs pal, ignore them :D

• Site Supporter
32 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Local optician got the isolate message via the track and trace app

Decided to get a test done to be sure so he may not have to cancel all his appointments for two weeks

Came back negative

But apparently the t&t folk are having none of it, insisting he must isolate and ringing him all the time to check where he is!

Suppose it depends upon how soon he got tested after being told to isolate?

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Suppose it depends upon how soon he got tested after being told to isolate?

Aye, dunno how it works exactly in when you get alerted but there at least should be some indication of when a test would show an accurate result

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, Traf said:

Wife got a message from T&T yesterday saying she'd been in contact with someone who was positive 10 days ago, so she now has to isolate for 4 days to make up the 14.

10 fucking days? She could be spreading it like fuck.

Its daft.

We've got kids isolating as they sat next to somebody before half term. We've only found out Monday.  

Mrs Swanny had a test on Monday evening, negative test result Tuesday dinner. Think they are prioritising key workers tbh. 

2 hours ago, boltondiver said:

I don't know, obviously, but might some of the decline be down to half term, when school kids weren't mixing/transmitting to each other??!!

Either way, it's good news, and hopefully the lockdown can further suppress this even more quickly

9 hours ago, only1swanny said:

Its daft.

We've got kids isolating as they sat next to somebody before half term. We've only found out Monday.  

Mrs Swanny had a test on Monday evening, negative test result Tuesday dinner. Think they are prioritising key workers tbh. 

I think that kind of turnaround is common in the north west currently. I know a few people who've had results back in 24/48 hours and they weren't key workers.

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

130 Covid patients in Bolton Royal today

It was in the 30’s a fortnight ago.

Don’t go having any accidents, kids.

due to have our 1st born there in next 2 weeks, gonna be an absolute mare, they've just recently changed the rules and allowed partners back in, not sure if this will change it again

Edited by L/H White

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, L/H White said:

due to have our 1st born there in next 2 weeks, gonna be an absolute mare, they've just recently changed the rules and allowed partners back in, not sure if this will change it again

Dunno mate, get my info off a nurse I know works there. I can ask her if you like?

• Members

Had to go into Manchester City centre to pick up some equipment for work, FUCK ME it was like Christmas week I could not believe how busy it was. 

I shall be funding that Bald Cunt Bezos pocket to buy anything else for Christmas 

• Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Roughly translated "she knows I'm an ugly moaning cunt, plus she doesn't do gingers "

I was being polite, I didn’t want to say she’s got a face like a roofer’s foot, but you’ve made me do it.

Flaxen haired Anglo-Saxon.