Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Celebrity who most looks like the 1st person you sh*gged.

Youri McAnespie

• Members
22 hours ago, Sweep said:

in flip-flops?

Must you post that fucking sad bastards drivel?

Never owned 'flip flops'; married an Italian beauty contest winner as some on here know; live in the sun and enjoy the beach virtually all year round; drive a V8 Mustang. Must drive that sad Halliwell bus wanker scutter fucking crazy. Good.

2 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Never owned 'flip flops'; married an Italian beauty contest winner as some on here know; live in the sun and enjoy the beach virtually all year round; drive a V8 Mustang. Must drive that sad Halliwell bus wanker scutter fucking crazy. Good.

Why you obsessed with Halliwell? I ain't lived there since i was 11.

I'm calling bullshit on half of that. You've got form Skippy.

8 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Serious question - do you not shit yourself a bit about sharks?

I saw a tiddler when bodyboarding in Cornwall as a youth...

Shit myself - broke Mark Spitz's record for the 100m back to shore.

It'd maybe have nipped my arse - there's fucking massive 'uns down there...

And Italian girls?

An old favourite here...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2105339/amp/Laura-Maggi-Le-Cafe-Busty-barmaid-serves-drinks-skimpy-outfits.html

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Serious question - do you not shit yourself a bit about sharks?

I saw a tiddler when bodyboarding in Cornwall as a youth...

Shit myself - broke Mark Spitz's record for the 100m back to shore.

It'd maybe have nipped my arse - there's fucking massive 'uns down there...

Nah mate. The only one's I have ever got close to are called Gummy Sharks. Fish and chip shops as they don't have cod. It's fucking excellent! We see the reports on the odd shark attack now and then. Terra firma for this petrol head mate. No interest in boats, surfboards etc.

The only thing we have ever seen 'a lot' of would be redback spiders. Don't fuck with them and you'll be fine. Just spray the bastards and let them die. Can make small children and small pets badly ill if they bite.

We saw our second dugite (snake) down here when out for a walk a few nights back. Only a spindly juvenile. The missus thinks they are going to pounce on you. They can't get away quick enough when they feel the vibrations from heavy human footsteps.

Over hyped to fuck all this 'dangerous Aussie wildlife' stuff.

9 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Why you obsessed with Halliwell? I ain't lived there since i was 11.

I'm calling bullshit on half of that. You've got form Skippy.

Which half?

Anyway, surely Bolty has owned a pair of flip-flops, everybody has. I love wearing a flip-flop in the summer

25 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Nah mate. The only one's I have ever got close to are called Gummy Sharks. Fish and chip shops as they don't have cod. It's fucking excellent! We see the reports on the odd shark attack now and then. Terra firma for this petrol head mate. No interest in boats, surfboards etc.

The only thing we have ever seen 'a lot' of would be redback spiders. Don't fuck with them and you'll be fine. Just spray the bastards and let them die. Can make small children and small pets badly ill if they bite.

We saw our second dugite (snake) down here when out for a walk a few nights back. Only a spindly juvenile. The missus thinks they are going to pounce on you. They can't get away quick enough when they feel the vibrations from heavy human footsteps.

Over hyped to fuck all this 'dangerous Aussie wildlife' stuff.

Rock salmon?

I remember on telly as a kid (Whicker's World maybe?) that redbacks lurk in the 'dunny' rim and bite arses when you go fot a dump - and if you don't get anti-venom quick you're fooked.

I couldn't live by the sea without getting in it.

Me and some other lads even went bodyboarding when on a geology field trip to Pembrokeshire in early March years back - it was fucking freezing, our peers, clad in hoodies and parkas etc. stood watching on the beach thought we were crackers.

I'd even swim in the (then) turd laden seas of Blackpool as a young nipper.

I'm sure I should've been born in Hawaii.

14 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Me and some other lads even went bodyboarding

I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping that you produce a sketch of yourself riding a big wave, whilst obviously sporting a splendid top hat 🎩

10 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping that you produce a sketch of yourself riding a big wave, whilst obviously sporting a splendid top hat 🎩

I've got one made at the time - on the inside of a textbook.

No top hat though - we are all smoking spliffs and clutching cans in this representation of a real-life attempt to recreate Point Break however.

I only got my topper in my thirties.

The textbook is elsewhere - but I still have it - I'll take a pic...

• Members
5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Is the V8 the 5 litre one or is that the 12?

Ignore me, it must be. Don’t think they’ve done a V12 mustang in about 15years. If that’s the new one I assume it’s the bullitt which is the top spec 8 cylinder one. Serious serious bit of kit that’s M3 competition bracket 

Edited by Rudy

1 hour ago, Nowack said:

I reread that about five times and every time saw Halliwell and for the life of me couldn't figure out why you would want to be from there. I may start drinking.

Get some Farmer's Crusty Underpants IPA down your neck - I'm steeling myself to mix with the riff-raff at Asda.

Meant to be beautiful (Hawaii) but all the towns meant to be shitholes full of crystal meth using chrimbos

• Members
15 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Rock salmon?

I remember on telly as a kid (Whicker's World maybe?) that redbacks lurk in the 'dunny' rim and bite arses when you go fot a dump - and if you don't get anti-venom quick you're fooked.

I couldn't live by the sea without getting in it.

Me and some other lads even went bodyboarding when on a geology field trip to Pembrokeshire in early March years back - it was fucking freezing, our peers, clad in hoodies and parkas etc. stood watching on the beach thought we were crackers.

I'd even swim in the (then) turd laden seas of Blackpool as a young nipper.

Other than shark attacks mate, a bloke died when I lived in Wollongong from a blue ringed octopus bite. He was swimming in a rock pool not far from the fishing harbour. Apparently these things are one of the worst you can encounter down here.

My brother lives at the foot of the Blue Mountains in NSW. Funnel web spiders are the dangerous fuckers there. Some on here who know the mad bugger won't be surprised to hear that he hunts them, catches them and claims the monetary reward from the local anti-venom manufacturer.

Since 1988 I have seen two snakes and a few redbacks, That's it. Overblown BS about how dangerous it is down here.

• Members
10 hours ago, Rudy said:

Is the V8 the 5 litre one or is that the 12?

Ignore me, it must be. Don’t think they’ve done a V12 mustang in about 15years. If that’s the new one I assume it’s the bullitt which is the top spec 8 cylinder one. Serious serious bit of kit that’s M3 competition bracket 

Basic 5.0 V8 GT Mustang in 'Grabber Blue' mate. Company vehicle since we got taken over by Yanks. Becomes my property in March when the novated lease runs out. Already line up a buyer (a work mate) with a nice little 5 digit profit in it for me and a decent saving for him.

Be sorry to see it go. One of my lads contacts runs a business here where they fit these fuckers:

https://www.roushperformance.com/2015-2016-ford-mustang-supercharger-phase-2-727-hp.html

Love to do it but the missus has other plans involving building a new place which is much smaller, hi tech and ever so slightly eco friendly.

I'll have to be satisfied with the '64 GS160 and the '65 TV200.

• Members
5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Basic 5.0 V8 GT Mustang in 'Grabber Blue' mate. Company vehicle since we got taken over by Yanks. Becomes my property in March when the novated lease runs out. Already line up a buyer (a work mate) with a nice little 5 digit profit in it for me and a decent saving for him.

Be sorry to see it go. One of my lads contacts runs a business here where they fit these fuckers:

https://www.roushperformance.com/2015-2016-ford-mustang-supercharger-phase-2-727-hp.html

Love to do it but the missus has other plans involving building a new place which is much smaller, hi tech and ever so slightly eco friendly.

I'll have to be satisfied with the '64 GS160 and the '65 TV200.

Bloody stunning car. I’d love to drive a proper muscle car like that. 
I took my RS to a Ford fair meet and there’s was a Shelby gt500 mustang which had been fitted with a supercharger,’it was incredible. I’ve seen a few for a decent price. My Mrs thought when I sold my RS that was it, then I went and bought a e30 M3, I’ve seen a beauty mkII Ford in pristine condition. She said if I buy any more cars or bikes she’ll leave me.

I’ll miss her 

7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Other than shark attacks mate, a bloke died when I lived in Wollongong from a blue ringed octopus bite. He was swimming in a rock pool not far from the fishing harbour. Apparently these things are one of the worst you can encounter down here.

My brother lives at the foot of the Blue Mountains in NSW. Funnel web spiders are the dangerous fuckers there. Some on here who know the mad bugger won't be surprised to hear that he hunts them, catches them and claims the monetary reward from the local anti-venom manufacturer.

Since 1988 I have seen two snakes and a few redbacks, That's it. Overblown BS about how dangerous it is down here.

I'm sure the Blue Ringed Octopus is one of if not the most lethally toxic species.

You probably know better living there over thirty years but all that about wildlife can't be that overexagerrated?

Tell that to Steve Irwin's ghost.  😃

I read funnelwebs like making a little pied-a-terre in folk's footwear - they pull their boots or whatever on of a morning and it doesn't end well.

8 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Father's partners son was killed by a shark of the coast of WA 4 years ago. They found a stump of an arm, bitten off by said shark, a few weeks later, which DNA showed to be his. Never found any trace of the bloke he was fishing with.

The woman who does the DNA tests in the Police lab was his estranged wife.

• Site Supporter
14 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Mate I'm not one bit surprised he hunts deadly spiders, he was always frightened of fuck all.

• Members
15 hours ago, bolty58 said:

My uncle said the same, still doesn’t stop him turning his boots upside down in his gaff though 😂