Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

SNP - What fun!

Zulu

• Site Supporter

It’s a shame the same people who are furious about Krankie spending £100k  party money on a camper van don’t get quite so righteous when the government of England give £400million to Michelle Mone for a yacht.

Not surprising, obviously.

Edited by Spider

4 hours ago, Spider said:

Sturgeon arrested

Is that a witch hunt of a misunderstood leader?

Miami will be asking soon to say "I told you so" even though he never actually told us anything. Same with Khan, obvs

1 minute ago, Spider said:

What’s the charges?

Irrelevant, he told us she'd end up in jail, and had many skeletons in the closet. 

The same with Khan

If he was still around, he'd also be ranting about Hunter Bidens laptop I'm sure

6 hours ago, Spider said:

It’s a shame the same people who are furious about Krankie spending £100k  party money on a camper van don’t get quite so righteous when the government of England give £400million to Michelle Mone for a yacht.

Not surprising, obviously.

have you seen her tits

as compared to Krankies

fool 🙄

• Members
6 hours ago, Sweep said:

Irrelevant, he told us she'd end up in jail, and had many skeletons in the closet. 

The same with Khan

If he was still around, he'd also be ranting about Hunter Bidens laptop I'm sure

I'll stand in for him and do that if you like?

They are so fucking desperate to stop her standing that the witch hunt will never stop. she was a gnats hair away from 50% last time. They are petrified of what might happen next time so sink to any level to try to take her out.

Payback will come, one way or another.

😁

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

They are so fucking desperate to stop her standing that the witch hunt will never stop. she was a gnats hair away from 50% last time. They are petrified of what might happen next time so sink to any level to try to take her out.

Payback will come, one way or another.

😁

Who is?

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Who is?

Woke forces. Malevolent slags. Anti-democratic influencers. People who just want to shout the opposition down and drown them out.

Etc.

56 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

Some of these posts aged well - Sturgeon released without charges.

Released without charges, pending further investigations. That’s a tad different to ‘released without charges’. 
There could be more mileage in this one. Alternatively, she could be innocent. 
Time will tell. 

3 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

If they didn't have the evidence it begs the question why she was arrested in the first place - as opposed invited in for a discussion. Political?

I don’t know. There are three signatories on the SNP accounts  Wee Krankie, her ‘husband’ former SNP Chief Executive Peter Murrell, and the SNP treasurer Colin Beattie. All three have been arrested and subsequently released pending further investigations.

Would you like it to be political?

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Zulu said:

I don’t know. There are three signatories on the SNP accounts  Wee Krankie, her ‘husband’ former SNP Chief Executive Peter Murrell, and the SNP treasurer Colin Beattie. All three have been arrested and subsequently released pending further investigations.

Would you like it to be political?

The allegations are linked to a political party.

So I think it may already be.

Unless you think it isn’t?

Im sure there are cases in the courts every day of fraud, with accounts being a bit dodgy. But none of them have their own thread on here.

Just now, Spider said:

The allegations are linked to a political party.

So I think it may already be.

Unless you think it isn’t?

Im sure there are cases in the courts every day of fraud, with accounts being a bit dodgy. But none of them have their own thread on here.

Christ, it’s so easy finding which button to press with you. 🤣

I genuinely don’t know if it’s political, or just another grubby tale of bent corrupt human beings. 

It‘s always worth pointing out that the Conservative Party do not hold the monopoly on corruption however. It comes naturally to politicians of every persuasion. 

Just now, Zulu said:

Christ, it’s so easy finding which button to press with you. 🤣

I genuinely don’t know if it’s political, or just another grubby tale of bent corrupt human beings. 

It‘s always worth pointing out that the Conservative Party do not hold the monopoly on corruption however. It comes naturally to politicians of every persuasion. 

And the the answer is - total bollocks.

Any fraud needs to be investigated so I hope they find out what has happened to the 100k. But in comparison to PPE contracts and other money corrupted from the state this is peanuts. The government are also preventing full scrutiny by not releasing messages and documents requested by the covid enquiry.

Edited by Farrelli