Coronation on your street?

globaldiver

20 minutes ago, Spider said:

After I get done with Kate Middleton, I’d be all over Penny like a cheap suit

Eh?

She's a crocodillopig

58 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

They can protest on every other day. 

Those right wing nobheads tried to advance their claims at one of our home matches iirc. They were rightly sent packing. Presumably you agreed with that.

A right to free speech isn't a right to piss off and spoil things for those who don't share your view. 

If you're a republican then THE day to protest would be today

Be a bit pointless to do it tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

They can protest on every other day. 

Those right wing nobheads tried to advance their claims at one of our home matches iirc. They were rightly sent packing. Presumably you agreed with that.

A right to free speech isn't a right to piss off and spoil things for those who don't share your view. 

Why the hell would they 😆 ? It's the Coronation and they are voicing their disagreement. Many countries around the world have abolished their monarchies - the movement is hardly a minority group of extremists. They have every right to protest peacefully and it is the job of the British police to facilitate that - not prevent it. 

I don't know the about the right-wing nobheads you're talking about it, but it seems bonkers that you're trying to compare the two. 

As I said, I don't share all their views or tactics, but defend their right to make a point about a society they live in. 

Nobodies day is being spoilt. If you're upset then just compare the numbers of those celebrating with those protesting. That should reassure you. 

Hope you enjoy they day if you're celebrating 👍 Maybe book a flight to Moscow when the celebrations are over, you'd be happier there x

2 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I'm sorry - but if it's reached rate dmstate if affairs where this is the standard of woman we are lusting over then this site needs shutting down for good! 😁

Ok. How about Mrs. Macron, Brigitte. 70 years old. 👍

ABC8F78E-11AC-4B54-B0FA-BD0854FBA277.jpeg

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I'm sorry - but if it's reached rate dmstate if affairs where this is the standard of woman we are lusting over then this site needs shutting down for good! 😁

I’m just waiting for her to wedge it between her knockers and I’ll be done

17 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Dont think anyone holding a placard should be arrested but Ill never be able to grasp why people care so much about things.

Some folk mustn't have any other pressing issues in life whatsoever.

Imagine me telling the wife today Im not working today, I'm driving down to London to hold a sign up saying not my king.

What a bunch of fucking losers.

Same applies for tossers queuing up all week to wave to some fat fingered nonce in a gold carriage.

Folk need to get a grip.

Haha

Nicely put👏

often thought that people who have no interest in football probably think the same about us lot. 

I’m just enjoying the arguments coming from the gammons that ‘they’re annoying and spoiling people’s fun, so they should be arrested’. Bonkers. 

27 minutes ago, kent_white said:

The amount of older blokes loving a bit of penny today was odd.

Tory Totty, she's catnip to them.

Just now, Not in Crawley said:

Just walk around Central London today, it's enough to make anyone a republican. Christ on a bike, it's like the mail has risen up in human form. 

It's awful. Truly awful.

And I'm fucking soaking.

Why would you go? I’d of avoided at all costs ha.

39 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Dont think anyone holding a placard should be arrested but Ill never be able to grasp why people care so much about things.

Imagine me telling the wife today Im not working today, I'm driving down to London to hold a sign up saying not my king.

Same applies for tossers queuing up all week to wave to some fat fingered nonce in a gold carriage.

Folk need to get a grip.

Nail on head. Whatever persuasion they defo have a Whif of attention seeker thrown in too

Just now, tomski said:

Why would you go? I’d of avoided at all costs ha.

Bit of history, take the youngest, might have been a nice day.

Wimbledon x 10,000

Mix of middle age women in royal t-shirts and plastic crowns, Millwall fans necking strongbow and bemused tourists

Everytime God Save strikes up we get a screech from the already pissed up - and loads are drunk as. Think New Year's Eve pub crown everywhere....

6 minutes ago, Cheese said:

So you don't believe in Free Speech either? How odd.

As a football fan I travel up and down the country and abroad, and more often than not we get treated like scum and that is for doing nothing except being there, so these fuckers having a taste of it for trying to disrupt a state occasion I say welcome to our world

• Site Supporter
44 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Folk need to get a grip.

You are allowed to have pressing life issues, but also do things that don't revolve around solving those issues.

6 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Bit of history, take the youngest, might have been a nice day.

Wimbledon x 10,000

Mix of middle age women in royal t-shirts and plastic crowns, Millwall fans necking strongbow and bemused tourists

Everytime God Save strikes up we get a screech from the already pissed up - and loads are drunk as. Think New Year's Eve pub crown everywhere....

Each to their own. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, athywhite1958 said:

As a football fan I travel up and down the country and abroad, and more often than not we get treated like scum and that is for doing nothing except being there, so these fuckers having a taste of it for trying to disrupt a state occasion I say welcome to our world

What a strange mindset. "I got treated badly when I did nothing wrong, so everyone else should too."