Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Barnsley away 2nd leg


HomerJay

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, bwfc2003 said:

Started at 734 in Q and managed to get 6 tickets at 10.06

Sureky 733 oeople in front of me must have averaged more than 3 tickets each

Would expect most people to buy more than 3 tbf. Got all mine sorted but just glad I’d refreshed the cache to join the queue in the first place. 

Dare say there will have been plenty of spares going around with double purchases etc 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Would expect most people to buy more than 3 tbf. Got all mine sorted but just glad I’d refreshed the cache to join the queue in the first place. 

Dare say there will have been plenty of spares going around with double purchases etc 

I tried to buy 3, wasnt showing as available so i panicked and just bought one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, captainmed said:

True colours.

Behave

I've been to my fair share.

I can't help if the ticketing system is the way it is.

I've missed out on enough, so lets remain calm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Joined the queue at around 9:30 and was 507 (many joined before me were a lot further back in the queue) added 4 tickets to my basket but would only allow me to buy 1. Clearly the system isn’t up to the standard it needs to be and needs to be sorted for next season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, captainmed said:

I didn’t really deserve one but I’m gutted for my lad.

Sky, a curry & a few beers isn’t a bad substitute anyway.

Well done to all who got one 👍🏻

My lad never takes his phone to school

texted on his break “we sorted”

will be a massive kick off later, wouldn’t mind he’s done every away since Sheffield weds 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

My lad never takes his phone to school

texted on his break “we sorted”

will be a massive kick off later, wouldn’t mind he’s done every away since Sheffield weds 

Are you thinking about doing the away end? I know a few lads have already said they’re doing that? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, captainmed said:

I didn’t really deserve one but I’m gutted for my lad.

Sky, a curry & a few beers isn’t a bad substitute anyway.

Well done to all who got one 👍🏻

Aye yeah fair play. Is what it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.