Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sky sports news

Horwich

• Members

Women should get paid exactly the same as men do for playing for their country. They should both be paid absolutely nothing.

Their 'day job', the same as men, is playing for their clubs.  Playing for your country should be an honour, not something you get paid for.

46 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Women should get paid exactly the same as men do for playing for their country. They should both be paid absolutely nothing.

Their 'day job', the same as men, is playing for their clubs.  Playing for your country should be an honour, not something you get paid for.

In football the englands women's international team have been paid the same as men for some time. The difference is that the men donate theirs to charity. Whereas the women keep theirs. Which is fair enough.

• Members
2 hours ago, Underpants said:

In football the englands women's international team have been paid the same as men for some time. The difference is that the men donate theirs to charity. Whereas the women keep theirs. Which is fair enough.

TBF, the wages the men get from their 'day job' means what they get from England is probably pocket change for them, whereas for the women it'll be a considerable amount so I wouldn't blame them for pocketing it.

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, DazBob said:

TBF, the wages the men get from their 'day job' means what they get from England is probably pocket change for them, whereas for the women it'll be a considerable amount so I wouldn't blame them for pocketing it.

Maybe that's why they get paid then?

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Horwich said:

Are gagging that women are paid the same as men in sport. They never shut up about it Nobheads

They pay carragher and Neville around £1m a year 

I hope they pay their female pundits as much as the male ones

And the presenters 

• Members
14 minutes ago, gonzo said:

As Simon Jordon says, once women's football can find its own arse in a funnel and starts to wash its own face to square the circle, then they can talk.

Edited by DazBob

3 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

He’s one of the best pundits around mate 

He really isn’t. He’s a hypocrite who flip flops on everything and brings any conversation back to Man U. He’s a living cock end. Awful pundit. Can’t listen to the analysis on sky anymore as I find the Carragher, Richards, Keane and him. It’s tedious.

3 minutes ago, tomski said:

He really isn’t. He’s a hypocrite who flip flops on everything and brings any conversation back to Man U. He’s a living cock end. Awful pundit. Can’t listen to the analysis on sky anymore as I find the Carragher, Richards, Keane and him. It’s tedious.

Get off the fence 

3 minutes ago, tomski said:

You're not keen on him are you, I can tell.

Micah Richards annoys the fuck out of me, he's one of those people who just raucously laughs at everything (people who do that generally don't have a clue what's going on)

9 minutes ago, tomski said:

This sounds personal with Neville😀

coming Saturday to give him some shit

22 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I wonder if some of them give it to charity?

Was watching a Ben Foster pod cast and they a few England players on, they don't ask to get paid for playing for England but get fee's, they all give it to charity, different ones every year. It's an unwritten rule that they all sign up for it. So in a nutshell, yeah they all give it charity apparently. 

2 hours ago, Sweep said:

You're not keen on him are you, I can tell.

Micah Richards annoys the fuck out of me, he's one of those people who just raucously laughs at everything (people who do that generally don't have a clue what's going on)

😃😃😄😂😄😆