Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In Dublin

gonzo

I imagine this is how the turds started in an about way in 30s Germany.

Sad stuff. No idea the circumstances on what this chap was doing and why today. 

It’s also laughable that the Irish who must of be the most exported nation of people on the planet are getting on their high horse about immigration.

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

The report gives no details of the attacker. 

That said, if an immigrant has done it, then maybe there is reason for climbing on the horse. Wouldn't be the first time in western nations.

Algerian apparently.

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

That said, if an immigrant has done it, then maybe there is reason for climbing on the horse. Wouldn't be the first time in western nations.

Nope not for me. 

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

How many similar events would it take to change your mind?

To go and firebomb cars and hostels. A huge number and something effecting me personably. Attacking people who have nothing to do with what’s gone on. Miserable stuff it’s deemed ok for me.

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, tomski said:

It’s also laughable that the Irish who must of be the most exported nation of people on the planet are getting on their high horse about immigration.

Aye 

And they exported pikeys 

Imagine if there were riots over here everytime a gypo acted like a cunt 

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Was another immigrant who took him out apparently. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, tomski said:

True and I get why you’d say that as I said the same myself, but the argument is that the majority of Irish left for work, to countries that could absorb them and needed them . 
histoic stereotypes of “ paddy on the railroad and road “ etc 

there is a significant opinion in Ireland at the moment, from some, who think the people coming over to Ireland are free loaders who get everything done for them, taking services and houses off Irish people when there’s people struggling / getting evicted etc. 

there’s full villages of Syrians in some places and they built a Newtown for Ukrainians 

The grievances or perceived grievances are very similar to here really in some aspects 

15 minutes ago, fatolive said:

True and I get why you’d say that as I said the same myself, but the argument is that the majority of Irish left for work, to countries that could absorb them and needed them . 
histoic stereotypes of “ paddy on the railroad and road “ etc 

there is a significant opinion in Ireland at the moment, from some, who think the people coming over to Ireland are free loaders who get everything done for them, taking services and houses off Irish people when there’s people struggling / getting evicted etc. 

there’s full villages of Syrians in some places and they built a Newtown for Ukrainians 

The grievances or perceived grievances are very similar to here really in some aspects 

Defo. Certainly wasn’t a dig on the Irish merely that historically it’s a country that has exported a lot of its population. 

Im sure many English had grievances decades ago the same.  

As for now I completely agree it’s similar on both sides of the sea. This thought process for people only manifests in times of struggle. History teaches us that.

Country does well, then no one is arsed about immigrants.

Country does bad, then people need somewhere to vent their spleen.

I just find it sad that as the Gonzo said the opportunists can mobilise incredibly quick to go and effectively attack people who were no way involved in todays incidents purely as they aren’t locals

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, tomski said:

Defo. Certainly wasn’t a dig on the Irish merely that historically it’s a country that has exported a lot of its population. 

Im sure many English had grievances decades ago the same.  

As for now I completely agree it’s similar on both sides of the sea. This thought process for people only manifests in times of struggle. History teaches us that.

Country does well, then no one is arsed about immigrants.

Country does bad, then people need somewhere to vent their spleen.

I just find it sad that as the Gonzo said the opportunists can mobilise incredibly quick to go and effectively attack people who were no way involved in todays incidents purely as they aren’t locals

Indeed. It’s been bubbling for a while with the similar perceptions to here, hotels full free shopping vouchers etc etc . 
O’Connell st has had issues with foreigners abusing women , begging etc recently , blown out of proportion because it’s not the local scrotes ( who are plentiful) 

something like this is the spark to ignite all the dickheads and Dublin has loads more who will happily join in attacking the guards and looting . 

5 minutes ago, fatolive said:

Indeed. It’s been bubbling for a while with the similar perceptions to here, hotels full free shopping vouchers etc etc . 
O’Connell st has had issues with foreigners abusing women , begging etc recently , blown out of proportion because it’s not the local scrotes ( who are plentiful) 

something like this is the spark to ignite all the dickheads and Dublin has loads more who will happily join in attacking the guards and looting . 

No doubt. Certainly not irelands issue alone. You could pretty much copy and paste into most of Western Europe.

Just hope mistakes of the past are remembered and it blows over in time.