Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackpool (A) Pizza

L/H White

45 minutes ago, BeeversLeftPeg said:

Beat Southampton 01/02 in the LC on pens IIRC?

Came here to say that. I remember it well as I took the lad with me. He was at school next day. Must have been gone 11 o’clock  when we got home.

15 hours ago, paulhanley said:

Another chance to win at Blackpool down the plug hole. 

Slight upside: They will now have a semi final with Wembley at stake in the week before they play us in the league. We've got a rare blank midweek. I hope the league game is finally the occasion to end the win drought there.

Hope they draw Peterborough away

3 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Watching on ifollow last night, our fans were really loud in the first 20/30mins or so, then seemed to go quiet.

Last 20 mins of the 2nd half it seemed to be the Blackpool fans who were making all the noise.

The “Smashy & Nicey” Blackpool commentators were absolutely shite, they were creaming themselves over Jerome & Bod though.

Them two Cunts 

I put it on Mute 

3 minutes ago, gonzo said:

The cenus from this lot are they deserved the win. Mainly due to their flurry of chances in the 2nd half. 

They missed loads when you think about it.

They should have been dead & buried by half time… keep your powder dry until the league match as I expect us to batter them when it matters. 

• The topic was unpinned
4 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Always fun listening to your 9 year old kid being called a murderer by other 9 year old kids on some snap type thing on his phone.

Better get used to it kid 🤦‍♂️

We will leave them behind soon. Keep the faith on the orange border pal.

11 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Always fun listening to your 9 year old kid being called a murderer by other 9 year old kids on some snap type thing on his phone.

Only 3 weeks till we get the chance to get that bogey off our backs, no resting people, am sure we will put out our strongest team for this and Wigan.

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, gonzo said:

9 year olds with phones and snapchat apps? Absolute fucking madness.

2 minutes ago, onefinfrandsen said:

Only 3 weeks till we get the chance to get that bogey off our backs, no resting people, am sure we will put out our strongest team for this and Wigan.

I’ll guarantee we will choke against these. We still win the league though. I’ll never see a win by the sea in my life time

4 minutes ago, tomski said:

I’ll guarantee we will choke against these. We still win the league though. I’ll never see a win by the sea in my life time

Pretty confident they’ve got to be up for Peterborough twice then us can’t see it they’ll put everything into getting to Wembley 

1 minute ago, medwaywhite said:

Pretty confident they’ve got to be up for Peterborough twice then us can’t see it they’ll put everything into getting to Wembley 

Agree on logic mate. But after the pizza cup I was convinced we can’t lose in, I’m now convinced we will never win there in my life time.

39 minutes ago, Cheese said:

9 year olds with phones and snapchat apps? Absolute fucking madness.

As soon as I posted it I knew youd have something to say about it. Actually ran through my mind Cheese will be all over this.

As mad as it is, its just the way of the world now. 

Every single kid in his year has a phone.

Things evolve and theres no going back.

41 minutes ago, tomski said:

Im losing the faith too mate.

Their fans are as loud as anyone we will play this season. Tight shitty pitch. Just doesnt bode well.

44 years and counting...

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

FFS they’re going scouse, always the victims.

Thornton lad killed a Walsall fan on Central Drive in 2022 but it passed by.

Seasider died after attacking Burnley lads, fuck around and find out…

53 minutes ago, tomski said:

this and wigan away, i'm already shitting blood at the thought of both

• Site Supporter
52 minutes ago, tomski said:

C’mon mate, we’ll fkin beat them 💪🏻

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, gonzo said:

As soon as I posted it I knew youd have something to say about it. Actually ran through my mind Cheese will be all over this.

As mad as it is, its just the way of the world now. 

Every single kid in his year has a phone.

Things evolve and theres no going back.

I mean nothing personal and agree it is mad.

If only there was a way we could stop 9 year olds having phones?