Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Bolton News And Tmg

Carlos

"As the ticket price is still to be confirmed by Atletico Madrid the travel package excludes the cost of the match ticket. Once the ticket cost has been confirmed the cost of the match ticket will be charged to the relevant debit/ credit card."

That's a fcuking outrage, I hope that whoever at BWFC that's taken a backhander from TMG gets sacked.

Who was it? Sam or Craig? :pardon:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The club have not received one letter of complaint regarding TMG's handling of the Belgrade trip. Is this another case of apathy or have the stories I have been told been grossly exagerated and thus making me look a right c?nt when adding an apendage of their headlessness to my mail pointing out TMG's mis selling?

The club have not received one letter of complaint regarding TMG's handling of the Belgrade trip. Is this another case of apathy or have the stories I have been told been grossly exagerated and thus making me look a right c?nt when adding an apendage of their headlessness to my mail pointing out TMG's mis selling?

a couple of people i spoke to said it was not as bad as people were making out what with garty gettin the bevs in :drinks:

same old same old. people whinge on the day and then cannot be bothered the rest of the time.

Well, short of writing to the Belgrade Chief of Police, I'm not sure who I could whinge to? Although I was less than convinced that TMG were completely in the dark about the fact that "summat" would happen, upon reflection it was clear they had no control over the events. The idea that it was their "fault" is ludicrous.

From earlier response:

"I was there and I don't think that the club owe me an apology, it was a great adventure and the police were in charge, not the club or TMG. The British Consulate could chip in with a "sorry" for seemingly being uninterested."

As a site, I'd say we were pretty much anti-BN and anti-TMG.

However, I don't understand why the Football World section of the forum is running an article from the BN advertising TMG's trip.

I think it's time Happy cut the BN feed from the site: there's a clear conflict of interest IMO.

• Moderators
As a site, I'd say we were pretty much anti-BN and anti-TMG.

However, I don't understand why the Football World section of the forum is running an article from the BN advertising TMG's trip.

I think it's time Happy cut the BN feed from the site: there's a clear conflict of interest IMO.

Right, when a media outlet mentions a brand or product by name, don't they have to stipulate that other alternatives are available?

Speaking of which...........

The official trip guarantees tickets, isn't that conditional selling?

And there's 20 quid off for those who went to Belgrade.

Is that an acknowledgement of (some) guilt from Belgrade. If so, why don't I get ?20 back? (I'm on a 3 day binge for Madrid)

(Will Belgrade attenders get priority for Madrid?) Ticket office is, of course, closed.

Having discussed this further with the club, the deal will remain unchanged:

?20 off for those travelling to Madrid with TMG

?0 for those not

The intention was to apologise, but maybe the delivery was not neccessarily thought through.

So they are only sorry if you come on their next trip?

In other words - they are only sorry if you will agree to making some more profit for them. I don't really understand the action or the sentiment. I was in the "hotel" with Satan & I've got to agree that there's not a lot the club could have done. So if the ?20 is a genuine gesture why not give it to all concerned, say in the form of a free match ticket. Why try & piss people off again by limiting it to official club trippers only?

Guest squidgy66
Why are the retards at the BN promoting the official trip? Out of order IMO.

Does the itinery involve another 6 hour spell at a truck stop, contained by armed Police? :D

I've not even read through this thread, but surely you are on a fishing trip?

How the f?ck can you blame TMG for the way fans were treated in Belgrade? All down the the OB/local authorities in Belgrade surely? Their job was to get the fans from A to B. How were they supposed to know the local OB would divert them?

How the f?ck can you blame TMG for the way fans were treated in Belgrade? All down the the OB/local authorities in Belgrade surely? Their job was to get the fans from A to B. How were they supposed to know the local OB would divert them?

The real fans were there on the wednesday anyway and avoided all these problems.

Its all about planning and being in charge of your own destiny on an independantly planned trip.

TMG is for people who cannot do that.

:rofl:

• Moderators

This thread is about why are the BN, a alleged "newspaper", running a story informing the readers that BWFC are running a trip to Madrid?

It has since transpired that TMG are offering ?20 compo to people, but only if they book to Madrid. This implies to me that TMG are accepting some responsibility, not that I care of course.

The real fans were there on the wednesday anyway and avoided all these problems.

Its all about planning and being in charge of your own destiny on an independantly planned trip.

I suppose I'm not a "real fan" then. Ah well, up the part timers!

I guess therefore, BW have around 300 "real fans", no wonder we're in trouble!

The real fans!! Enlighten me, whats a 'real fan'?? Whats the definintion of a real fan?? Captainmed are you a real fan? ........ LIKE IM ARSED ANYWAY.

Or who couldn't be arsed or were struggling for days off.

I have been to all the euro games we have played and done a mixture of tmg / wanderers ways and

independent.

It has all depended on circumstances at the time as to which I have done.

Rant over.

Whats a real fan then??????????

Didnt get a season ticket this year for 1st time since 1992,suppose that makes me a disloyal prick and a man u fan now does it - CAPTAIN

In my eyes, yes.

Part-timer.

my lad is 8 and had 5 season tickets but turned round last season and told me our entertainment was rubbish- ::::lol::::, hard to reason with an 8 year old.

Just getting ready for today and am hoping to see a half decent game, this may lead to him wanting to go every game again!!!!!!!!!!!!

my lad is 8 and had 5 season tickets but turned round last season and told me our entertainment was rubbish- :::::lol:::::, hard to reason with an 8 year old.

Just getting ready for today and am hoping to see a half decent game, this may lead to him wanting to go every game again!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's another great idea down the pan, eh?