Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

What To Wear For The Journey

olispence

• Site Supporter
what qualifies as hand luggage these days? i may have to resort to wearing everything i own from what ive heard so far.

You'd have to look on easyJet's site. But as a rough guide, we're on KLM from Brom/Amsterdam/Madrid and their handluggage restrictions are

One piece no larger than 55cm x 35cm x 25cm

That is looking like the small suitcases but watch the handles and wheels don't project further.

Edit = easyJet hand luggage dimensions are 55cm x 40cm x 20cm

Edit2 = Just had a look at their site and it states: easyJet do not allocate seats. Passengers can choose where they wish to sit. They will, however, be called to the plane in the strict order of check-in. Therefore the earlier you check-in, the better and more varied choice of seats.

Check in the day before and you get the front seat with a cracking view! :yahoo:

Edited by MickyD

Edit2 = Just had a look at their site and it states: easyJet do not allocate seats. Passengers can choose where they wish to sit. They will, however, be called to the plane in the strict order of check-in. Therefore the earlier you check-in, the better and more varied choice of seats.

Check in the day before and you get the front seat with a cracking view! :yahoo:

I fly quite often with Easyjey, they board in 3 "groups". The first lot are those who pay for priority boarding passes, next are the people who check in on line, finally it's all those who check in at the airport. The thing is, if you check in at the airport 3 hours before the flight, or 2 minutes before the flight, it makes no difference to when they let you board, you will still be grouped in the 3rd batch of people........which turns into a free for all.

My recommendation, if there are a few of you travelling, is to check in online, otherwise you probably won't all get sat together.

I fly quite often with Easyjey, they board in 3 "groups". The first lot are those who pay for priority boarding passes, next are the people who check in on line, finally it's all those who check in at the airport. The thing is, if you check in at the airport 3 hours before the flight, or 2 minutes before the flight, it makes no difference to when they let you board, you will still be grouped in the 3rd batch of people........which turns into a free for all.

My recommendation, if there are a few of you travelling, is to check in online, otherwise you probably won't all get sat together.

I seem to remember that with easyjet people with kids get to board the plane,just after the priority bookings have boarded.

On-line check-in is for those with only hand luggage.

I know, but I generally only have hand luggage.

I know you are travelling with Mrs D and the junior D's, so you will probably be alright, as they let those with kids board before everybody else. As a rule, you don't get to board the plane any earlier than anybody else by turning up for check in early.

I know, but I generally only have hand luggage.

I know you are travelling with Mrs D and the junior D's, so you will probably be alright, as they let those with kids board before everybody else. As a rule, you don't get to board the plane any earlier than anybody else by turning up for check in early.

The last couple of easyjet flights i've been on have had the A/B/C boarding group system and online check ins do give you group and a slight head start into the ruckus.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.